Health showing incorrectly in sanctum

Even when I have full health, my health drops down to 600. This problem persist while in sanctum. After leaving sanctum, health may show correctly after awhile but usually I just take some damage to force a refresh to show the correct health. Any fall damage higher than 600 will show my death animation but if the damage is less than my actual health, I will be fine after the animation with my former health minus the fall damage.

Here’s a screenshot while I’m in sanctum, I have full health before returning to sanctum

What were you doing before you had noticed this?

I was offline

Isn’t this equivalent to the health drop that used(maybe still does, I stopped paying attention to it lol) to happen when walking thru portals?

No my health doesn’t drop when walking though portals. But my health does cap at 600 when in sanctum and will often persist after leaving sanctum. I open my character page and checked on my health in core attributes, my health with remain at 600. Every 5 seconds, I heal 20 but immediately afterward health drops down to 600. any damage taken will force the health to display correctly but it’s an annoying visual bug.

Yea the health drop walking thru portals doesn’t happen anymore they fixed that a while ago. That’s why I was asking the dev team if it’s the same situation as what used to happen on every portal in the game.

Could you submit a video (or a bunch of screenshots) showing this in action?

Here’s a video clip on youtube

After getting damage to force my health bar to display correctly, I have noticed that while the health bar still shows incorrectly in sanctum, the health bar immediately shows the correct amount immediately after leaving sanctum, regardless of whether my health is full or partial. In order to trigger this bug again, I had to make sure my first alt has full health greater than 600. Then I switch to first alt, then back to alt shown in video clip. Then I close the game client down before starting up to trigger same bug again

Oh, that is a very unusual video. The information that would be interesting for us to see is the connection indicator on the top right, but it’s cut off from the video. Could you record another video showing this information on the top right if possible? Because what we noticed was that you’re getting the Unplayable Connection message just below that.

Here’s another clip

This might be related to the portal bug. I’ve noticed that when the health is display incorrectly, walking through a portal also fixes the problem.

here’s another clip