Heeeeelllllppppppp!

What the hell do I do? I traveled to new world to collect resources and my home destination has disapeared when I went to warp back … I cant even place workbench on new world as I need to do it withing beacon … which is on my home planet … WTF

1 Like

Check your pm.

1 Like

Pm??
What is this …Prime Minister…

Private message

how ccould that happen

if you place a Beacon there is automaticly created a location in your Location Tab
so if you build 2 warp conduit you usualy should be able to chose your home location
i think its impossible to delete your home location

if it IS possible to delete it open a support thread with this story and suggest
an automatic add of your last location befor entering the warp portal as a funtion for future releases

or add it here

2 Likes

Are you on the Live Worlds or the Test Worlds? The Test worlds are prone to Resets and world wipes, and I had the same problem until I switched over to the Live Worlds. They do not reset as much, and are far more stable.

I’m not sure but I thought that the test servers are offline, aren’t they?

If I change to beta I can’t start the game.

Yes, the test worlds are currently offline until there is something for us to test

Lol… funny… I just made this mistake… (Solum-Vulpto) Sooooo there’s no way back unless I find gold and build the machines to get back to Solum?

Do you not have a saved location on another world either?

You should be able to build a couple of warp conduits out of basic materials (5x Rock + 5x Timber each) to be able to get back again…

Sorry, I have been in hospital for a few days so missed all the responses. I am on Live server Worlds, I traveled to a new location (i purchased the coordinates from a trader passing through) and I am now stuck on the world I traveled too. I am somewhere out in the OORT Universe Rolco and I have been tech-ing up to get home. Its going to be a long process but, even then I am not sure the moons and planet above me are my home planet. When I constructed the Warp Conduit my original destination has vanished along with my hopes of ever seeing the lush green fields of my Birth-planet ever again … I am so vexed … ahhhhhhhhhh help!!! I’m lost in Space …

1 Like

Do you know where your home world was - region or name?

I’m online now, so might be able to hop you over to where you want to be :wink:

Yes. I have the coordinates saved. What planet are you on?

Currently on Therka (EU).

If you have the coordinates saved for Solum, then you should just be able to craft some warp conduits and jump back again

I’ve tried but I craft them and use them and nothing shows up in the warp conduit window.

Ok - and you’re on Vulpto now right?

Yes. I’m in the big house on the hill. next to the castle looking one. Someone brought me here and let me save the coordinates. I used them to get here but couldn’t get back.

Ok, I’ll jump there now and see if I can find you

Ok. If you need my coordinates, I can give them to you.

Yup - I’ll need them please :slight_smile: just warped to the settlement on Vulpto and can’t see any players nearby