Hell Yes

SO I saw Boundless is (finally) coming to PS4 in Sept. Will this be the full release (1.0) or early access/beta?

1 Like

full release. pretty sure the reason why it hasn’t been on the PS4 yet is because PS4 doesn’t allow early access models.

3 Likes

while thats true. SOny has made exceptions for 2-3 games that i know of

1 Like

btw i noticed the trailer mentioned meteorites but no mention of the huge titans you could try to take down/raid in what happened to those?

3 Likes

I’m also curious about titans. it’s still got a big section on their website front page too…

3 Likes

@Steggs101 probably on the to-do list but probably worth getting at very soon with the release announcement…

We don’t want another NMS: Portals, Multiplayer and Giant Worms situation :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

just preordered the deluxe edition

4 Likes

@Simoyd The PS4 does have fortnite tho

1 Like

Holy… just realized it’s an Early Access game. Mind blown.

They do also make a lot of money on the royalties, but I guess that’s hindsight so I don’t see why it would be different.

1 Like

1.0 will be the full release of Boundless, however that doesn’t mean development is stopping. We’ve got loooaaaddsss of plans for features to come after release, it’s all very exciting for us!

In terms of Titans they won’t be going in 1.0 unfortunately. We’ve had to be careful of how many new features we add to ensure the best quality for the game at release. They are certainly something we want to add after release, however, we’ll be watching how everything’s going and making more informed feature decisions based on in game data and feedback from the community. If the feel is overwhelming for Titans, we’ll do Titans… if it’s more about farming, we’ll do farming and so on :slight_smile:

8 Likes

giphy

19 Likes

This…:slight_smile:

3 Likes

Farming, farming, farming, farming

lol

4 Likes

Not sure how to say the same thing as Kirinvar and be as creative, so that :joy:

1 Like

Farming?! Yes please! =P

2 Likes

Atm you can farm xp. :wink:

I’m definitely in the farming camp as well. More functional structures for the win!

1 Like

Titans may attract a different segment of gamers, too, so there’s that to weigh as well

I’m more for melee weapons, and hopefully eventually switching from the skill point armor into crafted armors, than I am for farming

Personally, i’m for everything! More content for all!