Hellgates /Boundless Castle UPDATED (portal hub / community area / guild hall)

Hi everyone two of use have been working on a community project for the last two weeks, on and off, which is coming close to it’s completion however we require one last push from the community to help it get up and running. We are trying to organise hunting expeditions to more dangerous planets such as munteen for bones and more importantly oort. Anyone who would wish to join please leave a comment and we can arrange a time suitable for everyone on multiple days throughout the week.

Purpose for the build:
A community hub for all to hang out and find a convenient portal linking to either your home, another portal hub , shopping district, community or open space on far away locations. This will eventually turn into a guild hall offering a place for each faction of the guild (hunters, gathers, builders and so on) to retrieve equipment/ resources, gather for hunting expeditions or plan unique builds together.

Plans for the castle and surrounding area:
A maze (with community competitions weekly)
Further portals (as and when needed)
Giant cuttletrunk above the castle
Gardens
Village
Giant wall around the village residing there (to keep with the theme)

I hope you all like it and please pay as a visit some time soon :slight_smile: (therka found through swprozee portal hub in the centre red section)

23 Likes

This is amazing! It looks absolutely perfect for a guild hall - can’t wait to see what you do with it :smiley:

4 Likes

Thanks @Smidge well we are always looking for members would love for you to join us :):smile:

2 Likes

love it! beautiful build. amazing at night!

Holy ■■■■ that’s huge. IM SO IMPRESSED RIGHT NOW

thanks @Jeffrotheswell its getting there :slight_smile: helped having your handy hub to get about :smile:
thanks @Initiols I plan to be a contracted builder in game hopefully I can work with you and others to make some awesome stuff for the community to enjoy :):smiley::smile:

3 Likes

Very impressive.

1 Like

Sweet! :smiley:

2 Likes

Thank you @TwistedFoot and @Frideric as i said looking for guild members :slight_smile: wink wink nudge nudge haha

2 Likes

Let’s be honest… you have done nothing else but work on this absolutely awesome place… It is a bit scary and dangerous if you fall because you will be impaled everywhere, but it is SOOOOO cool!!!

Great job and I can’t wait to see how things continue to grow.

I’d love to help with the hunting party, please update the post or message me so I can join and do my best to help.

2 Likes

Aww thank you @Xaldafax appreciate it :slight_smile: yeh lets hope they don’t add conditional damage on chiselled blocks haha well that makes 4 of us now me, glitchedagain, yuten, you and i am sure @Kirinvar, @alventra and @SWProzee1 will join us too if we ask them nicely :):wink: we will work out a time together and probably have our first hunt together tomorrow if you are free :):smiley:

1 Like

saw it otherday its amazing great job thanks for helping me open the big portal to :smile:

1 Like

thanks @the-moebius :slight_smile: no worries always happy to help. I hope the build is going well I will have to check it out tomorrow

1 Like

not much changed yet give me some time lolz ::sunglasses:

1 Like

@Glychi just wanted to say it was cool to visit your castle and sorry that i stole your grapple :wink:

When the new chisels land in Live I’m expecting this build to get fully remodelled.

7 Likes

no worries keep it as a gift :slight_smile: was nice meeting you

Sounds like your offering to help… haha
Well if you wanna give me a unbreakable chisel for…erm… “testing” purposes :):smirk: id be happy to remodel, make a new castle…hell ill even chisel you and the rest of the dev’s a citadel of ricks. (im c137 though)
Just food for thought haha

3 Likes

Quick update on the boundless castle:
Maze outline has taken shape, the back base is down with a little art feature,the towers are fully constructed, there is an enormous shop underconstruction at the front of the castle which will be stocked and ready by the weekend. Hope your all you like it :slight_smile:

13 Likes

It’s such an impressive build. Great lighting too.

2 Likes