Hello world, just a few of my thoughts! (a 'aura' block, old builds, titan core)

Hello world, thought i’d post three of my ideas about:
-a sort of crafted ‘aura block’
-my thought on what to do with old builds after wipe
-lastly, and a bit more out there, the core from titans for flying builds

First, the aura block would be something a bit expensive to craft which would grant a specific aura in a small radius (1-5 from specified block) that would grant a boon of some sort either to players or machines in the area. The bonus could be just a % increase, or a mix of % and flat increase. Some boons might be, more burn time from coal, bonus to power generation from coils, healing rate, increased stamina recovery, bonus to a specific damage type, ect.

Next, one thought that occurred to me to do with builds after wipe would be have them as a sort of mini dungeon to kill stuff (titan mobs, maybe a way to let the people start to get used to them?) in for materials and have a chest or two to find as well. The way you would get to said dungeons would be a random drop chance off of all mobs on a world (but quite low chance and maybe for a group of tiers like 0-3, 4-6, ect) in which you and a few friends could go into (but not be able to destroy the blocks, similar to sanctum in that sense). Should be able to open said portals anywhere though but they last for a set amount of time before your forced out of it.

Lastly, and a bit more out there would be the titan cores. I would hope that they would be tiered from the easier world tiers to the higher ones in which titans spawn. This should allow for a mechanic to upgrade the core (a power requirement in addition to a lot of spark perhaps in addition to quite a lot of gems or metal for lower tier worlds?). This use of spark could also allow for the flying build to say, teleport to a nearby world at a great spark cost (a stored spark capacity) and higher tiers reduce the cost in spark while extending the range perhaps? Higher tiers could also have increased limits for block limits? Anyway just thought it would be great to have a flying mobile base xD.

1 Like

If it was a mobile flying base then I’d assume it would need plots to allow construction and as one persons plots can’t overlap anyone else’s then it could end up having a very restricted flight path particularly in populated areas as it wouldn’t be able to fly over any beaconed areas.

unless flying bases will be flying over the sky limit which is 256 high right now

Flight above 256 altitude would be meh. I’d probably not bother getting an airship if that was the case.

If I can’t have a ship flying around in and out of plotted areas, what’s the point?

We don’t even know how big they’re going to be.

thats why we will have to wait and see :smiley:

Maybe just don’t let them park in plotted areas… still would be a drag :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like