Help me find fun

But… there’s PEOPLE out there

1 Like

Shortly we will all be flooded with inspiration when these worlds start to jell . I just hope the core worlds are not abandoned any further .I stand corrected , abandon is to strong a term :slight_smile:

Where is all this abandoning going on? I keep seeing posts about closed portals and shops, but tbh dkmall seems pretty normal the past few weeks

1 Like

As a new player that didn’t experience the pre-BUTT heyday of malls, the default state of dkmall (and all other malls) appears to be abandoned shops and dying portals.

I only go to malls if BUTT leads me there.

We started a club for this. It has about 1000 other members of the boundless community in who are also bored of the grind etc. The clubs called “the forums”

My best advice is to do what we all have. Whinge here while watching Netflix or go visit steam/ps store lol

I haven’t noticed a change either :woman_shrugging: actually a bit of an uptick

@Bones People need the current Universe to connect their Sovereign world portals to, so they will stay relevant

1 Like

My shop’s very alive, Exology :ringer_planet: x60. It’s next to Alwin and Mowlice and Dustberg’s shop. I’m actually digging in the basement of it right now, I don’t know if I want to smash up this floor or use it as a hidden sales spot.

Try random portal jumping, and say hi to as many ppl You can.

3 Likes

I used to do a lot of this. Sometimes I’d give away gleam pops. :smiley:

makes list

1 Like

i just did saw a exo

1 Like

Have you done the Reapers trials? It’s fun. :grimacing:

1 Like

I’ve actually been drawing top-down tokens for D&D lately, I just … need to find some of that passion for boundless again. I love the sun and outdoors but I think I’ve become fairly agoraphobic these past few years.

Today I did work on my shop and started a parkour-to-secret shop area, but I just died in the lava and decided it was time for a break.

1 Like

took about a month on hiatus. Been planning 5 megabuilds during that time. Building is fun for me! hunting however is a chore :cry: I cannot wait for the creative worlds. I’m making the first ever creative portal network wherever my creative planet orbits.