Help me spend my coins

Makes sense. I’ve never stepped onto a T5 world. :smile:

I would look into what gems you want but alcyon is decent as it has both diamonds and titanium at low areas but it also has a lot of lava.

Otherwise look at the other t6 worlds, just add them to your world list, when you zone in then go back out if you don’t have the resistances for them so you can see what each has to offer ahead of using the skill points.

How would you know this?

Glowing lamella is a PAIN to farm. Most people have already farmed them previous to my farming runs that I run. My farm runs always ends up as empty pockets of glow lam. It’s a very annoying ingredient to find. They’re usually close to water.

1 Like

This shows the world types:

http://boundlesscrafting.com/worlds

For instance alcyon is a burn world thus you will need to get your resistance to 5 points in volatile protection so 3 skill points work work as you can see the requirements here also: Atmosphere Resistance - #14 by Okkelinor

But if you simply go to the major hubs and add the worlds to your list then go to the next one and do that for all the t6 worlds then go back to a safe world you can look at their resources and see what one you want to add to if you don’t have many skill points.

Your visibility will be low but you should be able to find each portal and back in the hubs to do this.

Unless you are talking about the resources and that’s a option under each world you save to your list.

This is the part I don’t know.

What’s holding ya back?

1 Like

I’m scared.

A T2 meteor on a T3 kicked my buttn

I also don’t have a character with hazard protection

Well this lets you know what world has the mining resources you want ahead of time to spend the points in and you will be safe underground usually and it’s just a matter of making it to a area on the atlas to get to.

Places->worlds->resources.

1 Like