Help my sweet friend join!

6 Likes

Come join us!!! Boundless is Awesome!!! You build so many amazing things!!! A Capital city, and even a Volcano!

4 Likes

You are Boundless or you are the enemy of Boundless… Choose!

2 Likes

As a Minecraft veteran (played mc since beta for many many years) I can say compared it lacks a bit adventure but the building is much better. In boundless you can build much more complex and pretty stuff. It has it’s fair share of distractions too besides building.

1 Like

Hope you join us! :smiley: This really is the best community I’ve ever been a part of, wonderful people and I’ve made some true friends here. And I’ve never been so addicted to a game! Boundless is sort of like an MMO Minecraft, but SO much prettier! The worlds really beckon you to explore them - they have incredible atmosphere, and there are even special temporary ones (exoworlds) that pop up for a few days at a time.

3 Likes

thanks for all the love! i think we might have her on the team! ill let her make a forum account
also shes waiting for the steam mail.
shes always dedicated to things she does so im pretty sure she wont be a letdown
overal enjoyment is the main priority

9 Likes

EXPLORE THE UNIVERSE…DISCOVER ANCIENT MYSTERIES…

HAVE A CAREER! FARMING IS BUT ONE OPTION OF MANY…

BUILD A WAREHOUSE AND WORKSHOP!

BUILD INFRASTRUCTURE TO YOUR WORLD…HIGHWAYS…BRIDGES… TAME THE WILDS! CONQUER!

SO COME BE BOUNDLESS WITH US…

5 Likes

Ooh ooh ooh tell your friend 3 Words Host-chan @HOST “We Have :cookie:s”

6 Likes

Opletten heel verslavend veel te veel vrienden en gevaarlijk leuk ik kwam ook eens testen in beta zit nu an 3000 uren en mega stad nummer 3 :grin:

4 Likes

Boundless’ Nether is the T6 Burn world ALCYON

3 Likes

thanks everyone i like to confirm she has joined!!

wil also soon create a forum acc to reply

7 Likes

Soon enough!? XD
Thnx allot all for a warm welcome :slight_smile:

14 Likes

Welcome to boundless!!

Let me know if you need anything at all

3 Likes

Welcome :wink: To boundless.

3 Likes

Welcome Aboard! Ashore! Or wherever you are!!!

3 Likes

Hiya! welcome to boundless! Host is a multimillionare in boundless and he owns one of the largest cities in boundless. It’s called Crymoar/The future. He started on Refgar and used to be in the Glitchworld community (at least i think)

1 Like

Hands LeFleurr-chan a welcome :cookie:

1 Like

Welkom bij Boundless. :smiley:
Dit spel heeft ongekende mogelijkheden en wordt nog elke dag verder ontwikkeld door een groep enthousiaste Developers.
Ik hoop dat je hier veel spelplezier zult vinden.
Mocht je hulp nodig hebben, dan horen wij dat natuurlijk graag.
Happy :boundless: Building

4 Likes

Welcome LeFleurr-san o/

2 Likes

The progression curve of boundless have a few steep points, that tend to choke a few players here and there.

The best thing to do when or if you feel overwhelmed is to use the community as leverage against those steep points.

One overarching piece of advice is to keep your beacons fueled.

Enjoy the ride.

4 Likes