Help Please - Rock Needed

Help … I created a really large color storage and I am looking for all rock colors and types. I placed Request Baskets in DK Mall - shop is called Needful Things. I was really just looking for donations from anyone just with any extra rock, but felt bad not asking for anything so I am both buying rock in some baskets @ .01 and also have some setup for donations.

Any help is greatly appreciated! Thanks!

5 Likes

you can just spraypaint rock/wood storage cells

2 Likes

I agree I can also farm it and/or buy it (which I do). I even have a whole spreadsheet with all the colors, what planet I can find them on, and which colors are Exo only etc. Currently, I am buying a bit here and there and also spending a few hours a day farming it on various planets. While I continue to do this I have come to realize it is a very tedious task … one which I like at times, as I can just throw on some music and mine away… but… I also have a gleam storage, a rock storage and a soon to be wood storage for all the colors.

Its a labor of love and was just looking for a little help as it’s a fairly big storage area,

All types of rock?

Any type and color yes… there are a few colors I dont need but just easier to say all as its only 2 or 3 I dont need.