Help with Reclaim

Hey all. I’m back to Boundless after a 2 year hiatus. Zany how much one forgets and neat at how it begins to trickle back as one sticks with it. Curious to see what unfolds.

I have many beacons to reclaim which I started when I first began a couple of weeks ago. Apparently I started the process at another location which I haven’t been able to find. (What!!?!!) Anyways I can’t reclaim anything. The message reads “Only one Beacon may be Reclaimed at a time.”

Does anyone have a remedy? Thank you!!!

5 Likes

There’s a list of beacons active and inactive if you look at your locations. Search for the active beacons. One of them should have a special symbol on the side which shows you that there’s a reclaim active

-picture stolen from a different person:

Look it has that bag symbol, this one shows a packed in reclaim. For an active beacon there should be also a bag symbol, that one is showing open. Can’t find anything at the moment. I’m not in game either.

Edit: this is what you need to go for:

3 Likes

your new beacon must have a reclaim open - you need to retrieve all items from currently open reclaim before you can reclaim another of the old beacons

4 Likes

It does pay out to have an own sovereign for reclaiming stuff. What @boundmore mentioned, if you’re on a home planet, you need to empty it all first out. But if you’re on a sovereign, you can walk up to your beacon and force reclaim it :stuck_out_tongue: (if you’re the planet owner) pretty handy. I do that for a year roughly as I don’t own a storage anymore. Or a base. And now since recently not even a workshop anymore :laughing:

3 Likes

Wow! Thank you!!! Found it.

3 Likes

welcome back btw! :sunglasses:

2 Likes

What do you do then @May-L04?

1 Like

Welcome back @Ross. I’m in the same boat as you. Starting up again after a few years. What server you on?

Cheers,
Rolco

4 Likes

Thanks @Rolco. I don’t know. How does one find out? Kind of daunting. So much in reclaim. Ack!!!

2 Likes

Haha you’re lucky bro. I lost everything and was a massive hoarder haha.

Umm if you look above your compass I think it tells you the world name in game.

I’m sure there are other ways but not to sure. Maybe in sanctum it will tell you when you look at your portal too.

2 Likes

Hey, when are you going to be in game so I can toss you some stuff?

2 Likes

:laughing: about 3-4 hours from now. Australian time zone. <3

1 Like

Ah, good to know. I’ll grab an energy drink and will try to catch you then.

1 Like

I’m on a semi break, so not much :slight_smile: but I’ve got my market and also a hub with a few storage chests. And otherwise the reclaim I can access. So I can still build and whatever. Just at the moment I can’t craft anything. I will work on that soon though. I had a little outpost on Raxxa but decided to focus on sovereign. That’s why I packed my stuff in ^^

2 Likes

My reclaim beacon is on Trior and my new place is on Bekon. I thought you meant which server like US east coast etc.

My intent this round is to somehow build a more efficient storage setup. LOL!!! I’m already slowing down because I haven’t even begun a plan.

I’m actually looking forward to mining. I must find it soothing or something, cuz already I’m loving the process of the blamming.

2 Likes

Was that you that had the Laboratory Shop on Raxxa?

2 Likes

All she had was a wall of gleam chests :rofl:

4 Likes

And a working platform

4 Likes