Hey so sorry Rustys Everything and Nothing is not stocked

Hey so sorry my shops haven’t been being stocked between my new base build and genuinely just not feeling like playing
Don’t worry I’m still gonna play I do this with all games like this I basically hit a mid point and get bored for at most a week then return fully I still play during that week but my energy returns after that week

i think mommy wont let you play :stuck_out_tongue:

but you wanted to be a boundless God?

it wont make you a god faster

3 Likes

No I’m still playing because I got to build my base but man I hate designing it
The biggest reason why I feel bored is by base I reached a points where I had a bad flaw and it is one of those just ugh moments

dont be fuzzy, get your strength and push your mental abilities and limits!

i like to push my limits, if i get bored i just force myself by achieving what i would not have done.

its something you can learn yourself, instead of saying no to yourself say yes and just do it

2 Likes

That’s what I am doing I just ugh hate doing this part ik I sound like a whiny kid which I am but this is one of the only parts of the game I truly get frustrated with quickly

not hard enough, i know you can do it

1 Like

U know something funny I’ve noticed fathers always act like fathers even to random people which is fine I’m just now noticing
Atleast I remember u talking about a son I could just be making up stuff but who knows

im always helping people father or not, but in a way yeah i get that (i do have a son yes you got that right)

for me i just dont get such thing as boredom in boundless i think its more the time consuming for things over being bored

lets take an example

you want so much yet achieved so little

i love your motivation and i love your ideas and what you want to achieve but being stuck in those thoughts but…

it means you really have to let go of this thought, and motivate yourself more, if this is changing boundless jobs or just do something else in game for example start mining, go with hunts and then work a bit on the build again or whatever that got you frustrated or bored in the first place.
you still have much to learn and achieve but yeah like i said you want a lot but also get bored and frustrated fast, not really a good gaming attitude i would say…

so tell me fuzzy what are your thoughts, how can i help you?

for a player like me and possible a few others
always help others even when we think, for what am i doing this? knowing that there’s a chance that he or she will quit in other words, how can i make this person stay? how can i make this person enjoy the game the way i enjoy it?

also its OK! to not like something, just ask around for help or pull the bell on time to get the help needed

1 Like

Trust me I am not quitting I am much to stupid/smart for that besides as my mother puts it I normally get a hang on stuff quickly so stuff like this tends to make me feel a bit more just ugh

Hm maybe if I started also mining some of the mats maybe I’ll be a bit less on edge u know add some variety

Yeah gathering some of the my self definitely took some edge off

1 Like