Hi All! Imdaari planet outpost, need stale turquoise gleam outpost beacon removed PLEASE <3

I am from the Golden Fist guild, we have a new city on Imdaari (through the US West Ultima hub), we have a bit of a problem!! There is someone who owns a gleam outpost where our city is and we cannot get a hold of them through in game chat. Their character name is DPSForMeDaddy, the portal inside the build has not been active for a while. We would really appreciate any help getting a hold of him, with the amount of time that has gone by we assume he has gleam club so its not like we can just wait for it to go out :(, thanks!!!

This is code gleam I have been able to contact them through Playstation and I don’t think they will be moving - not that they aren’t nice person(s) just they plan to make a return to the game at some point.

thats totally fine, is there a way maybe we can take control of the beacons? We would be more than happy to power the portal for them in return, we just need the vertical plots.

go look at maryx city named awkward city
its the ultima hub entry for maryx
find people there they own code gleam