Hi, I'm AzureHunter.. and I'm a hoarder

The first step is recognizing the problem. I know there are a lot of us out there…

15 Likes

Can relate…

Kind regards,

8 Likes

i see no problem :man_shrugging:

5 Likes

The problem is you need more lol

9 Likes

Are you missing a 0 from all of those :cookie:

9 Likes

I would also add, that if you suspect you have a problem, you definitely need more to fix it :grin: :beer:

6 Likes

On those in particular, no. Now gleam on the other hand, it’s a bit nutty.

The whole point of my previous color storage was to store the colors, but also open up a shop. I’ve taken a different approach this time and just making a shop that represents all the colors of the raw materials (grass, soil, rock, wood, foliage, sand, etc.)

It’s not like I will ever build with all of this, nor would I want to. There are a lot of colors I won’t ever use so my goal is to offer it to everyone else.

5 Likes

Don’t see a problem there :slight_smile: in fact if you try to fight your hoarding addiction theres a friendly community facility that would appreciate your helpful donations - phantom of the opera with XP Valley :slight_smile:

2 Likes

1m
I feel that completely.

12 Likes

I have a few rock at 1mil no idea how I even got it to be honest or even why I keep it lmao.

Not if you’d give me all your gleam @Gondor I’d be thankful :stuck_out_tongue:

Glad to see you are still around, I do see you every so often when I go checking on the HSE sov.

3 Likes

I think the same thing when I see all those fat stacks :laughing:

4 Likes

I suppose my only thing is I don’t think I’ll ever use them. Thus why I was making my previous color storage, while it was mostly going to be a color storage, I wanted to also make it a shop where people could go to get raw materials of every color I could get a hold of.

I have over 2 mil white sedi last I checked, about 500k of mint sedi and other exo colors. I know I won’t ever use all of that, so it would be better to offer that to others that need it. I’m also in hopes things change soon and we gain more players and the economy is busier.

For now, I’ll continue building my shop and trying to put more items into it so I can offer as much as I can.

If anyone wants to help build a community “color storage/shop” I’m game.

5 Likes

I reclaimed my base beacon last week and had 200k ancient essence :skull:

7 Likes

Shhh no one can know.
No one can see
Keep it hidden
My precious colors. . . .

I refuse to admit I have a problem

8 Likes

Foxxy is always down to trade cash for exo exclusive stuff especially cool grey meta (wink wink) some of the exo exclusive colors that people love to build with I go through like crazy in my shop lol

6 Likes

I have a larger plan to supply people with things, but that won’t happen until I can finish my shop (which has now become shops with an S). I currently have one shop selling all 3 types of grass seed, all 3 types of soil, all 3 types of foliage and all 3 types of wood. My next shop will most likely have all three types of Rock, Gravel, Sand and most likely Gleam.

I want to just represent all the raw base materials and will probably just sell off all most crafted blocks (Decorative Gleam, Wood, chests, all that jazz as most of it is just stuff, I’ve bought or inherited.

Finally, once the shops are done, I can work out some deals with the larger shops on bulk orders and gathering items such as the new Sedi on the exo.

4 Likes

Step one to recovery is to admitting there is a problem. 6 more recovery steps to go :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I like hoarding rock for XP valley :joy: most I have had at one time for rock was a little over 5 mil of mixed colors. But I am almost out again :joy:

3 Likes

Got some Grey from exo meta morphe :grin: Like 50k or Something Like that

6 Likes