Hidden Gems and Workshop Wars

I’m always looking for more builds to explore and showcase. If you have or know of a guild settlement, workshop or if you just want someone else to brag for you, let me know! Send me your location (planet and coords) along with any backstory or lore that you’d like to share! Thanks!

Pix

13 Likes

Check out fungi forest on antar if you haven’t already. A few of us worked over there and it’s quite beautiful and not many see it. Can get there through pyrrs hub

8 Likes

Oh awesome! Where on Antar is that?

2 Likes

Oh okay, gotcha - through Pyrr’s.

2 Likes

definitely 3 thumbs up for fungi forest.
for which I have a portal from my nexus hub…

which leads me to shamelessly promote my own build
Nexus on Trung, via TNT megahub etc.
not very good at connecting stairs so grapples a must.

storage and workshops around hub

also lots of bits and bobs around edge

“above” portal, look over edge, stuff going on below.
remember, grapples.

outpost
a lake build

6 Likes

Don’t be ashamed! It’s what I was asking for! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

I also agree the Fungi Forest is well worth looking at, even for scaredy cats like me :slight_smile: You are also welcome to have a look around Giggleswick on Storis II if you would like. I’d be happy to show you around, or I can message you with all the hidden bits and pieces to go looking for. GTG planetary portal leads to us, also portals from the Welcome Centre (TNT planetary portal) in fact the best outer view of the colosseum is found at the Welcome Centre. There is also a portal to Gigg on first floor of TNT. There are a lot of works in progress though, because we build slowly.

3 Likes

Feel free to message me anytime on Discord…I can give you my name :purple_heart:! I’d love to hear where your thoughts were at when you built your base!

1 Like

Lady! Fungi Forest is now my new favorite place! Editing the video now!

3 Likes

Can’t wait to see it! :heart:

2 Likes