Higher Resolution Screen Shots

@XxymoxX you sure have a wonderful eye for camera angles and postcard worthy shots! Amazing!

As a matter of fact, I think you could work for National Geoortgraphic magazine!

3 Likes

I used to read them when I was a kid. My Dad had a subscription. Thanks for the compliment!

3 Likes

@ellyphant Here is your planet:

8 Likes

That is a really gorgeous world. :+1: I love the Gleam Lake-Stone Ball merge there, looks like Jack o’ Lanterns! :jack_o_lantern:

3 Likes

Thank you @XxymoxX!!! And @bucfanpaka what can I say I get all my gleam-merged biome inspiration from you!!!

5 Likes

@XxymoxX – If you feel up to it, I’d love some pics of Melancholia! I’m on a PS4, and it’s pretty difficult to get pics. The portal is located on Delta Concret in the CORE HQ that connects to the TNT Megahub. It would be awesome to have some more pics to use!

EDIT: Plus, your pictures look pretty darn awesome!

3 Likes

Yes, he sublimated Nabucco, my little sandy planet. The photos are beautiful !

3 Likes

Made some minor color changes to my planet Gallifrey. Gleam is now Rust Blue #231

9 Likes

you sly dog you, you entered the pocket dimension O.o

2 Likes

I found this planet Skyrim from the TNT Flan Hub. It does remind me of Skyrim with all the ice and colors. Whoever made this great job!

6 Likes

I’ve only just seen these pictures, thank you for taking the time and trouble to show them here. The tower is a work in progress for a airship docking port. It’s going to be similar to the one I made on Sochaltin I which is just through the portal inside.

1 Like

I’ve ran across your builds a few months back. Fantastic job. :ok_hand::+1::+1::beers:

2 Likes

Thanks for the shots!! :smiley: That is one of mine - thinking of doing another experiment with Chill, and a T6 next time instead. This one isn’t great on mining but has some good Stardrop areas. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Really this is yours? I thought you only had like 2 Sovereign worlds. :rofl:

3 Likes

Coming from you @georgegroeg I take that as a huge compliment, thank you, I have to confess I often “borrow” a lot of ideas from your builds which are always a great source of inspiration.

1 Like

I took @Sterbehilfe advice and went and looked at Valhalla. That is some great building there by @Izzabell.

Messed up some shots with the grapples. What a dunce. :frowning_face:

10 Likes

I just call it as I see it. I’m pretty sure I took screenshots on my PS4 but I’m playing on ps5 now. I’ll have to plug it back in and check. If you’re ever looking for a guild you should check out Reapers.

@XxymoxX I’d like to request some nice screen shots of New Thraxxia on Tana VII. There is a portal to it on the lower level of the portal area in DK Mall. TIA!

@dbobick

8 Likes

@XxymoxX Those turned out great, thank you very much!!!

1 Like