Higher Resolution Screen Shots

@XxymoxX if you ever feel like exploring Sasquatchville, would love to see some screenshots lol

2 Likes

@PrincessMaude Here you go:

12 Likes

Transparent glass globes :star_struck: :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

Was not requested but it looked like a good :cookie: to take. @BabyCookie

8 Likes

That’s Way better than me on PlayStation it look amazing Thankyou that last photo look like there Floating (^-^)

4 Likes

Yep his system is really showing our old ps4s up isn’t it? Like @georgegroeg mentioned somewhere I hope this game is playable on the ps5, and early!! @james

3 Likes

Nice pics, could you take some pics of Stars Hollow on tana, we have a portal in DK mall, ps biitula.

ps5 is supposed to be backwards compatible. so it probably will be.

It is youre correct, but apparently Sony are leaving up to the game devs to enable/allow it, so its not an automatic thing. Any chance of some direction here @james?

1 Like

@Shadykatt34 I took some higher resolution shots for you:

8 Likes

That’s awesome it looks soooo much better. It’s good to know that some ppl get to see it that way haha. Thanks so much for taking the time and posting these :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@SephirothWS Here are your shots:

6 Likes

Being on ps4, some of these shots are astounding tbh. You also have a knack for angles and vistas. Very well done. Our town is nothing to brag about, but if you ever have the time, I’d love to see some shots of Little Copenhagen - me and Mesas home town. It has a portal from the River Towns Hub. :blush:

2 Likes

@Cyklisk Did not have a lot of time but here you go:

6 Likes

Lovely! Thanks a lot. Appreciate it. :star_struck:

1 Like

Found this outside of Sunken Town Mall:

9 Likes

Would you potentially be willing to take a high quality screenshot of my planet, but from a neighboring planet? I want a good picture of the globe so I can put it in my forum post about the planet and it’s really hard to do as a PS4 player.

My planet is Vanaheimr and it orbits Imdaari so I would think Imdaari is where you’ll get the closest look at it.

2 Likes

@XxymoxX I’m wondering how your pc goes rendering builds that reach near max build height? I have a project nearing external completion which I can’t even see the top of on my ps4 lol, when it’s ready was going to hit u up for some shots👍

1 Like

I am out of town right now but when I get back I will look into it. Should be this weekend.

Let me know when you get done and I will swing by and see what we can do. Never tried this so I am interested to see what it looks like.

1 Like