✈ Holidays, travel, extended game absences - for anyone to post a notice

I thought it might be helpful to have a post to let others know if you have plans in the next few weeks where you may not be in-game.

Basically to let guild mates know you need help with your beacons, portals, that you won’t be able to answer PMs during that time, etc.

::red_car: I won’t be in-game most of December 14th,15th, 24th, 25th and possibly a few other days.

12 Likes

Good idea! :slight_smile:

I’ll be out December 23rd-27th - lucky short enough time that my portals won’t close… long enough though that you all can surround or fill my bases with spiders or other shenanigans should you like. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Main thing will be of course, no restocks or taxis from me, though I’ll try to load up my plinths beforehand.

… If I could just stay home and play, I’d far prefer that!

3 Likes

They could fill ur chests with charcoal :stuck_out_tongue: (sorry ik its off topic but i had to lol)

3 Likes

I guess I’ll be lookin’ forward to finally getting a first chance at the exos for a couple of days.

I can picture it now. Christmas morning, everyone in the house reading their new Christmas books and eating their Christmas chocolates (or gnawing their Christmas bone). I boot up and log in. Jump to the new exo. “Ho! Ho! Hoooly shiitake look at all those glowcap mushrooms!” I swing my axe again and again, filling smart stack after smart stack.

One can dream.

8 Likes

Wait a tick… isn’t this the same kind of info that shady fake cop from Home Alone was trying to get out of people? :thinking:

IMG_0567

jk, jk… :laughing: I’ll be here. Wishing everyone else safe travels this holiday season. :airplane:

12 Likes

lolol please no one give out locations or anything

If you show up at my house you’ll get mauled to death by a 3lb chihuahua (translation: it will lick your face and kill you with cuteness lol)

6 Likes

The Contract System could help a lot with this @James … another use case that shows why having that layer of tech would be great in the game. A simple bulletin board asset I can paste (2x4 block or something) that allows me to interface with the contract system. Post my needs and people accept them. etc…

1 Like

I have no life I’ll be on so if anyone needs help with there beacons pm me

4 Likes

December is always super busy…straight thru the 1st week of January — I hope everyone has safe travels & stays healthy n warm :scarf: :snowman_with_snow:

Ya’ll ready for Oortmas? :grin: I saw the new doll this morning :teddy_bear: :two_hearts: I’m looking forward to making lots of the new lights

A little fun last night…

5 Likes

Hey I’ve actually been there haha my ex from college is from spring tx, she brought me to see these

2 Likes