Home beacon option

im trying to reorganize all my alts into one house beacon so i can manage fueling not many beacons
but cant seem to figure out how to set the house as home beacon for all the alts
our isnt that an option kinda odd to me if so
it forces me to have each alt to plot a piece off land near the house wich messes up my effort to simplify my fuel lol

:+1: It would be nice to have an account-wide beacon controller of some sort that you could add fuel to. The current plot & footfall system is tied to characters/alts though.

3 Likes

was messing around found workaround
put little balcony on my house with beacon my alt claims it names it like the house set it as homebeacon and delete it then repeat with the others
can still warp there as homebeacon even if beacon doesnt exist anymore

7 Likes

Yup I set up an area under guild control and each alt had a beacon there as their home… the home warp is linked to each alt and is not an account wide type thing.

1 Like

This is what I’ve done with each base. A relatively thin (not much vertically plotted I mean) area near my hub or storage that I could re-beacon easily a few times and voila, all the characters you worry about have the same home beacon spot.

If you do it with the character that owns the main beacon there, you can just remove the beacon controller after you replot it into the main beacon, and that character will still go “home” to the same spot.