Home beacon sanctum warp bug?

When on Circ I I am trying to use the sanctum to go to my home beacon on Soch I. I thought the blinksec distance was ignored for home beacon and you could always warp to it but it’s not allowing it. It just says “Cannot open warp” where the cost would be, as if it were a non-home beacon but without any specific error. Screenshot:

Been gleam hunting on Imdaari, same problem and I’ve squirted all my warp augments. Nothing within blinksec reach, so how do I get home? Wait for a kind stranger’s portal?

Is this a bug or WAI? I thought I recalled you could always warp home.

@Stretchious - I see you’re Viceroy (congrats on the speedy work :wink: ) - if you’re setting up a portal, would you mind posting your coordinates? No yellow icon on the compass yet but if you’re not across too much lava I may come find your hub and wait to leech off your enterprise.

Edit: Ah, the capital compass icon appeared just as all the world data disappeared from Places. I think I’ll try getting over to you.

We’re only spamming blocks down to get the achievement :wink:

Packing up shop again now lol

1 Like

Ahaaa! (I should’ve thought of that!)

No worries, I’ll abandon my hunter (snif) and see if I get a response to this support post when the working week returns, or someone throws up a portal, whichever comes first.