Hostile Takeover of the World Block Museum

Well where to start…I guess it started a couple of years ago on Andooween. There may or may not been alcohol involved…things were said…might have been a fight…pictures may or may not have been taken. I remember the pig laughing in the corner.
https://forum.playboundless.com/uploads/default/3674/b95414ba04c8028b.jpg

ANYWAY, the Management/Owners of Callahan Auto, in Sandusky, Ohio came to see me the other day. They wanted to talk about purchasing the Museum. I told them it was not for sale, no matter what the price. Well they hinted at some photos from Andooween and thought it would be in my best interest to sell the Museum to them. Sell might be an exaggeration of what really transpired but…yeah we’ll go with sell.

They told me that I could still Manage the place and live there, which is really nice of them. However they wanted to make some changes. The first thing was to stop going to Exo planets as they did not feel it was worth the money. I begged to still allow it and they gave in and said I could go to one “Once in awhile if they deemed the resources and/or colors of the blocks worthwhile”.

Next they told me that the Museum was to ONLY show Permanent Planets. But I asked, “What about the current Exo planets I have on display and any new ones?” Well I can keep some on display and MAYBE a new one here or there…what they want shown. The rest goes into storage unless they want to show it.

So long story short: There are going to be some changes, which are completely out of my hands. Expect to see some new signs showing who owns the place.

Maybe I’ll just go start a farm or something…

10 Likes

Wait what? I use this place all the time :frowning: I hope this is really some fun story time and not a legit change in the way the museum operates.

1 Like

Lol it’s a game tell them to go away if you want to keep it…Who cares about what happened in the past…way I see it. If it’s your beacon. It yours. After all it’s game…

1 Like

Gloom Conglomerated regrets that we didn’t have corporate leverage to acquire The World Block Museum first, and wish our rivals at Callahan Auto, the draconian overlords they are, the best of fiscal fortune.

2 Likes

How can someone take this away? You worked so hard on it. It’s still in your name. :thinking:

Edit to add: I guess I am pulling a Sheldon :nerd_face:

3 Likes

:joy:

Nicely done!

Am assuming every day a new exo is rather hard to keep up. Heck, it IS for me at times tough to go to them all and I don’t work and don’t need the blocks to display! So I can totally understand you want to make some changes…

Good luck!

1 Like

You’ve done an amazing job with this museum Mox. Easily one of the best resources in the game.

Ive said it a few times, i was starting to doubt you were actually human. And it is simply incredible the dedication and hard work you put into it.

You are a credit to the game and the community, and Im personally super proud to work alongside you and the rest of the TNT family!

7 Likes

Amazing how long ya lasted great job moxx

Those corporate cuttletrunks are gonna pay the price! Long live the Moxian rebellion! Long live prolonged recuperate delays twix overencumbered lava exo worlds!

And welcome healthy Boundless boundaries

3 Likes