HOST's stream and giveaway Thread

here ill post everything related to my stream and giveaways!
currently working on clearing an
area.

10 Likes

This guy … I can’t wait. I watch streams sometimes but HOST wow.
:popcorn:

2 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: your awesome bro, but its nothing special,(just yet xD)

2 Likes

going live for an hour or 2 +/- before I hit bed , doing some forging , building, crafting

edit:

thanks to all that watched my Livestream I hope you enjoyed it a bit ^^
I know I did! unfortunately most parts of the stream the forge really went RNG on me.

I will be streaming later today again and will notify you here when I do!
i got some forging to do and some building to do.
most part of the day I cannot use the mic due to the little one, but in quiet moments I will turn the mic on!

2 Likes

currently streaming, (no mic) due to the baby boy being loud lol when i got them silent moments i will turn the mic on

BOUNDLESS ( forging,building,crafting,chatting )

5 Likes

Giveaway, starting in 10 minutes!

3 Likes

@HOST sorry but I had to leave when you stepped away from the stream. hopefully I will catch your next one and be on longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job bro!

2 Likes

Thanks both!

Back streaming, todays its gonna be forge forge forge and probably nothing else…:unamused::joy:
So streaming currently again! I’m probably gonna keep it streaming for 12 ish hours +/- with of course me being afk for making dinner and partly the baby boy. Note: I’m not activating the microphone when the baby boy is awake but as soon as he goes to sleep the microphone will be on!

Edit:

Back to forging!

1 Like

Careful, I think there is a rule on Twitch against people streaming while they’re AFK/sleeping etc. I hear you can get banned on Twitch for nothing.

2 Likes

yeah being afk is allowed max 30 min i saw, but with a valid brb/away screen it seems to be acceptable, if not a twitch mod will tell you to be active, thanks for the heads-up bro

1 Like

Currently live!

edit:

the live stream ended, thanks to all that joined the stream!

I gave away a boundless steam code so we are having a new player joining, who’s been stalking the forums for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

going live again later today!

6 Likes

Do you need some ingame stuff 4 your give aways?

3 Likes

Twitch is very strict on AFKs. Had a few friends even with AFK/BRB screens suspended for a month or more.

1 Like

Thank you for the steam key, you’re very kind! I am enjoying the game!

5 Likes

Happy to see you here on the forums! :smiley: I’m sure we will see you soon also in game :blush:

2 Likes

Awe thanks!

3 Likes

Hey bro! , hmm whatever u want to donate for giveaways thats good to me thanks, otherwise I mainly use my own stuff which is fine too

2 Likes

Your very welcome! Enjoy the game, if u have questions/need help ask the awesome community on the forums or in game

2 Likes

Currently streaming! Searching for a nice tree area for a sap/wood farm, meanwhile let’s chat! :grinning:

2 Likes