HOST's stream and giveaway Thread

here ill post everything related to my stream and giveaways!

• I moved from a long time-consuming task with the giveaway wheel of names
    to a more time-efficient system.
    I no longer have to check who’s there and add names to the wheel

• people can enter the giveaway by entering !boundless in chat when the giveaway starts
    the giveaway gets triggered by a command this command gets triggered by ZeldaNL, may, or me
    once that’s done you have 5 minutes roughly to join the giveaway by entering the command, once entered, once the giveaway is closed ZeldaNL, may or me will trigger the draw winner command
    this will randomly pick a winner from the entries.

• the 1 million coin giveaway will be done by the new live BINGO!
    you get a card for free, the live bingo shows on screen for pc watchers, and for mobile phone watchers at the bottom next to the sound alerts, stickers, you don’t have to do anything when it comes to numbers, its an automated system, just pick your free card and watch it! you do however need to press the button bingo if you have bingo!

• we will also be moving to a new giveaway location built by the awesome ZeldaNL!

11 Likes

This guy … I can’t wait. I watch streams sometimes but HOST wow.
:popcorn:

2 Likes

:fist_right: :fist_left: your awesome bro, but its nothing special,(just yet xD)

2 Likes

going live for an hour or 2 +/- before I hit bed , doing some forging , building, crafting

edit:

thanks to all that watched my Livestream I hope you enjoyed it a bit ^^
I know I did! unfortunately most parts of the stream the forge really went RNG on me.

I will be streaming later today again and will notify you here when I do!
i got some forging to do and some building to do.
most part of the day I cannot use the mic due to the little one, but in quiet moments I will turn the mic on!

2 Likes

currently streaming, (no mic) due to the baby boy being loud lol when i got them silent moments i will turn the mic on

BOUNDLESS ( forging,building,crafting,chatting )

5 Likes

Giveaway, starting in 10 minutes!

3 Likes

@HOST sorry but I had to leave when you stepped away from the stream. hopefully I will catch your next one and be on longer :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Nice job bro!

2 Likes

Thanks both!

Back streaming, todays its gonna be forge forge forge and probably nothing else…:unamused::joy:
So streaming currently again! I’m probably gonna keep it streaming for 12 ish hours +/- with of course me being afk for making dinner and partly the baby boy. Note: I’m not activating the microphone when the baby boy is awake but as soon as he goes to sleep the microphone will be on!

Edit:

Back to forging!

1 Like

Careful, I think there is a rule on Twitch against people streaming while they’re AFK/sleeping etc. I hear you can get banned on Twitch for nothing.

2 Likes

yeah being afk is allowed max 30 min i saw, but with a valid brb/away screen it seems to be acceptable, if not a twitch mod will tell you to be active, thanks for the heads-up bro

1 Like

Currently live!

edit:

the live stream ended, thanks to all that joined the stream!

I gave away a boundless steam code so we are having a new player joining, who’s been stalking the forums for a bit :stuck_out_tongue:

going live again later today!

6 Likes

Do you need some ingame stuff 4 your give aways?

3 Likes

Twitch is very strict on AFKs. Had a few friends even with AFK/BRB screens suspended for a month or more.

1 Like

Thank you for the steam key, you’re very kind! I am enjoying the game!

5 Likes

Happy to see you here on the forums! :smiley: I’m sure we will see you soon also in game :blush:

2 Likes

Awe thanks!

3 Likes

Hey bro! , hmm whatever u want to donate for giveaways thats good to me thanks, otherwise I mainly use my own stuff which is fine too

2 Likes

Your very welcome! Enjoy the game, if u have questions/need help ask the awesome community on the forums or in game

2 Likes

Currently streaming! Searching for a nice tree area for a sap/wood farm, meanwhile let’s chat! :grinning:

2 Likes