House designs that fit in 2x2x2 plots

Looking for some ideas.

If you have some examples of a house that fits in 2x2x2 plots post them here or pm me if you like. Locations (with some direction) are also welcome.

I am not looking to exactly copy someones build just some ideas of what i could do.

Anyway thank you😉

1 Like

If you are looking to make something else than a box maybe do L shape house… or if just straight house and add like balcony.

This can be made here… although smallerscale.
The build is in PS Flan gate outskirts if you wanna go have and take a look

1 Like

4 Likes

@Buugi nice ill come by later to check it out.
@boundmore nice shots thx.

Could go for something like this maybe?

6 Likes

Thats nice to😉

Ive got a few small houses around the ps hub on Gyosha. The Bakery on the west side. Death penalty on the east. Or got through the north cross at the Gyosha ps hub to Alder. Turn to the right. There are 2 small houses there as well.

3 Likes

Have a look at this thread scroll all the way to the bottom. Most of the houses here are restricted to a 2x2x2 design. This was in alpha so it doesn’t exist anymore. Invitation to all to come start a new town @ Berlyn - Ynys Affallon

1 Like

@georgegroeg ill come and have a look around later^^
@knightsb letss have a looksee :wink:

1 Like

Ahhh my neighbor on Berlyn… I miss Berlyn… Elopor, Vulpto, etc… so many old friends dead and in the grave. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

@knightsb
Old was gold… 11k for that improved fuel ^^ thats was a good deal back then

1 Like

@Buugi very nice build gave me some ideas.
@georgegroeg its that t have to continue building but could easily spend some more time wandering around. :skull:

2 Likes

I got several compact houses in BlackLight in Biitula, feel free to check it out

1 Like

@Rumplypigskin i will do that now^^

1 Like

Hope you weren’t too lost there. Most of them are sitting on 3x3s but I am sure you could modify them to fit your needs.

1 Like

Looks great😉 definitely gives me some ideas^^

1 Like

So this is the first one during

Night time

And during the day

Still ideas and examples are welcome :wink:
Let me know if so^^ still lots more to go.

13 Likes

Very cool little house man, that’s a really sweet style you’ve come up with there!

1 Like

Thank you^^

Love these! I think my place needs more buildings, some little woodland houses would be awesome. I may steal a little inspiration from this topic too!

1 Like