House in Pixel Gate in front of Portal Hub [SOLD]

Yeah I have zero plots available. All of my plots are used in our place on Vulpto and our portal network. Can’t wait for the next update so we can start earning plots a little easier again.

Here is the Mario I made. It’s on the ground instead of standing up like yours.

1 Like

Ha!!! I love it!!! I want to redo mine with better blocks and brighter colors.

1 Like

I thought about doing a Minion but don’t know of a good blue block. Didn’t want to use glacier or blue gleam but those are the only 2 blue blocks that I know of. There might be others but I’m still just learning what there are for blocks and colors.

No thats about it for blue blocks which sucks cuz neither of them work well for a giant megaman i wanted to build.

1 Like

Megaman would be awesome. I thought of making one in 7 Days to Die by my Mario but then I started playing Boundless.

well i might end up building one in my new expansion im building but I havent decided yet. I should have 2 large walls available to have some bigger sized sprite art but want to chose carefully. I was thinking about the duck hunt dog but I think he might be too big.

2 Likes

Compact sapphire is the bluest block that exists in the game currently

True…but completely impractical to use as a building block. I hope they come out with some more options of brightly colored blocks.

If you look in the world builder, there are some SICK blue colours.

They’re so pretty and the blue is a really nice colour.

Leaves, trunks, rocks (igneous it’s hard to tell the difference)

If you want I could set up a screenshot of a blue world, think like how Vulpto is just solid red everywhere, except blue

You totally should. I’d love to see that.

I got some chores to do, but I’ll work on it once I’m good

I thought about trying the compact sapphire but don’t have any sapphire yet and I haven’t seen what one looks like. I can kind of guess what it would look like based on what compact ruby looks like.

I’m logging in soon. Are you around?

Logging in now

hey @Cookviper, i gotcha covered with the blocks from the world builder. LONG POST AHEAD I’M SORRY

This is pink/purple gleam. its so lovely.

a nice picture of blue sedimentary rock

they’re no longer “evergreen” trees, they are now “everblue” trees

This blue is one of my favourites, the waxy leaves are good, but they grey blue of the lustrous trunk is GREAT

This is a shot of sea green igneous rock (and some gravel on the right)

Clay soil doesn’t look much like clay now does it

Yellow sponge is fun looking, and so is brown gleam. it’s not bad though.

This is a good shot of metamorphic rock, and gravel

This is a good shot of leaves, as you’ll see i took many pictures of blue leaves. they’re my favourite

Twisted trunks and lush leaves, blue is so good.

these devs really know how to make good colour palletes

a nice, lovely little flower.

blue growth isn’t as bad as i thought it would be

however, pink silty soil, is EXACTLY as bad as i thought it’d be

this is some nice, brown gleam. better than cream.

now this is a cool block, and i want it REALLY BADLY, it’s called Tangle. i chose blue for the colour, but i just like the fun patterns.

HOW DO THE DEVS COME UP WITH SUCH GOOD PALLETES, I CHOSE PURPLE MUD, TEAL GROWTH, GREEN GLEAM, AND IT STILL LOOKS GOOD

then there’s this lovely plant, blue and purple mixed together, true fashion

8 Likes

I wish my world builder worked. At the moment I can’t use it so no fun for me :disappointed:

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

What’s your problem with it?

It just doesn’t start. No error message no nothing. I reported it but no solution so far.

It was working last week no problem.

:oort_b: :oort_o: :oort_u: :oort_n: :oort_d: :oort_m: :oort_o: :oort_r: :oort_e:

Awesome screenshots @Xanotos, I love those blue waxy leaves! I must have them!