How do I change the Server?

i’m from EU and the game is on the US server. i want to change but cant find any option to it. help, anyone?

Im guessing your on Solum push . “dot” ingame and give your cords i maybe able to help ya to get Therka EU home world

2 Likes

Server transition is something done ingame, not inside a menu :wink:

Here is a (slightly outdated) guide on how to warp and here is a post that shows how the planets correlate to each other.
Hope this helps.

3 Likes

so you guys are telling me i can warp to the other server with the portals?

edit: can i create a new character and start with the EU server?

There is no option to start a new character yet. Go to Dragon’s watch and get a marker for Therka. Then warp there.

how do i go to those coordinations? how do i even know which coordinates i am in currently? also, how do i get a “marker”?

guys really i want to play this but cant play in the american server … can any dev just teleport me to the eu server?

edit: guys really, the only fun i can have is on the “death room”

Oh you are on Berlyn, hmmm that is going to be more difficult.

How much longer are you going to be on? I can warp out and get you in like 30 minsish

Join the discord channel it will be easier to communicate your rescue. https://discord.gg/KbU5q

thanks, joining right now

@james how are the server selection suppose to work? Is it automatic or should the user pick? I feel like the game has chosen poor for this user and the following post.

The game asks new players which region they’re in and then selects a spawn world within this location. So players pick.

It asks them before the santum loads?

If you check my original post, you’ll find there are a bunch of us who weren’t given a choice… there was no option.

like me. this is solved though. if you guys want to close this thread

Also having this issue myself - just started and chose west without realizing it led to berlyn - I wanted to start on solum - can anyone get me there?

there’s a portal in Berlyn at [-1704, 100, -132] what leads straight to Solum.

4 Likes

thanks - going to see if I can get there now