How do i find myself?

I have tried Bhudda… I have tried Jesus… I have tried Carl Jung… and i still can’t find myself…

Lol… what i mean is… i am trying to pair up with myself in-game… (same account on an alt) to add the alts plots to my build… but… i cannot find myself because when i look through the locations they are not shared and i can’t go find myself when i cannot load the same Steam account twice (single PC here)

Or am i missing something?

1 Like

you can add yourself(alt) to your beacon permission in friendlist normally

yes but that gives no location of wherre the beacon is… does not even show in the location list oce added the main… thats why i ask… is trhere an easy way?

• i am trying to find my alt… as my main… so i can add more plots… but i can’t find my alt… only add my main to the beacon… which is no help at all :stuck_out_tongue:

hmm try look at location as a camera position and try getting that way there
use debug screen or current location and use the XYZ position if ya know what i mean lol dont know an easy way good remark :slight_smile:

Easiest way would be to get a common friend to wait there, while you switch accounts and warp to your friend.

Other than that, write the location somewhere (notepad, paper, etc) and walk there with your alt. Once you’re there, you can add beacons you have permissions on, that are not yours, to your beacon list. So you can check fuel or have easy access to creating tokens or setting waypoints to them.

2 Likes

way better solution lolz

Thanks for the help @Jenndragonfly

Hoever i think it should be allowed that an alt can warp to a mains saved locations list

you are very welcome. I know how frustrating it is to get lost :blush:

What I did when creating an Alt, at the sanctum when choosing my starting location I made sure I landed near the capital so Id be near somewhere where I can navigate to my build easily ( for me its one portal from Therka Market)

I know that probably doesnt help much now but something for next time.

1 Like

Check the coordinates on your char with the base. Good luck.

1 Like

ohhh i missed the co-ords… before the major (levels) and etc updates they were easily viewable (considering all we had was co-ords + the area name) so easy to miss now, did ot realise thanks

2 Likes