How do I get to exoplanets

Hi all. I keep seeing exoplanets in the sky but too far for me to get to. How do I get to them? I’m level 20.TIA

2 Likes

Hi! :slight_smile: Easiest way is to look for the Exo’s thread here on the board - for example - [Esfan] --[Umbris Tier 7 Exoworld]-- [Active]

Gorillastomp posts very useful threads for every exo with all the information for them. In this case, you would go to Kol Huroo to see the exo (it will look a lot larger on the ones you warp to it from) and aim a totem with a warp augment on it at it to set up your warp. TNT is a great hub for getting to all the planets - Kindred Bay, PS, and Ultima are also good options.

Alternately, often people here will offer a “taxi” to the exos. Keep an eye out for those, it will save you the warp cost.

Another important thing is to be sure to have the appropriate atmospheric protection points in place. You may also need some points in the skill that increases warp distance to get to them, if warping and not taking a taxi.

2 Likes

You’d need to find which planet it is accessible from. Generally its the higher tier planets and the posts on here should tell you.

If you go id advise that at level 20 that it will be slow progress, even if youre just gonna mine the blocks are real tough and would take a while to break through so strength brews would be advisable.
Even then, not to be negative, but you’re gonna struggle at level 20 in my opinion!
I’d focus on T6 planets first unless you’re really desperate for the lucents! (rift, blink, umbris)

3 Likes

Thank you again. I just want some cool loot :rofl:

2 Likes

I thought I might be a bit low level. I’ll be patient and wait a while, thank you

1 Like

I know you hit Serp, but forgot to mention, another permanent you may want to hit is Houchus I. It is a T6 but the gems you find there - sapphires and some topaz - are very easy to get at since it is high, so no lava. Lot of fossils too. Drop a sapphire in an atlas and in the hotspots, head high, 120-130 usually pretty good. Tons of sapphires, they and topaz are the cheapest of the gems but you can still do pretty well since you can get big hauls there.

2 Likes

Galan is great for topaz too :slight_smile:
I rarely go to Houchus myself, think ill pay a visit next time i go mining!

Guess I know what I’m doing tonight. I used up my hammers but managed to get over 150 diamonds and loads of iron, fossils, tech and hard coal. I put a diamond in the atlas but it was all black, do I need to discover all locations before they work?

1 Like

You’ll have to discover the region you’re in and it will work for that region, you can discover them piece by piece. :slight_smile: I can drop off a couple more titanium hammers and a Serp and Houchus atlas (may just give you mine, easy enough to replace, and they have the gems in them already) on those plinths we used last time before I head off to the new exo after work. :slight_smile: Probably around the same time, 5:30-6:00 EST or so, will shoot a message when so… that should get you off to a good start!

Edit: Here are the coords for a really good diamond area on Serp-

What would I do without you. :wink: I can’t thank you enough. Is there anything you need I can give you as a thank you?

1 Like

I’m just happy to help, truly. :slight_smile: To do my part to make this community the incredible and helpful place it is. I received lots of help from others myself - just paying it forward!

2 Likes

I got to an exo, there was one near boori. Couldn’t find any resin tho. But got 900 gleam. :grin:

2 Likes

If you need some resin/Petro let me know I can give you one of each so you can find it next time :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Yeah, tough to find resin if you don’t get there within the first hour or so - it gets sweeped pretty quickly. Should be home before too long - one thing I can do, I’ll stick another stand up there and drop a few pieces of resin, that way if a new one hits you can stick it in an atlas. Admittedly I’d rather they remove that ability so that it lasts longer and people didn’t beeline to it… :wink:

1 Like

That would be a great help. I have a portal in district 7, labelled ADW which the owner kindly did for me, you can get there via Alu tech

1 Like

I don’t know where that is sadly… You know where Ultima hub is or even Portal seekers? I can meet you at either.

I’m in the bath at the minute. I’ll give you a shout via here when I get out. :wink::grin:

1 Like

Oh just seen my other friends message, she’s going to leave some resin at her place for me, but I’ll give you a shout if someone nicks it before I get there. :rofl:

2 Likes

Sounds good :smiley:

Joined the discord too. :+1:

1 Like