How Do Prefab!¡?

Yeah, maybe. Just as possible that i did something wrong on the way :wink:

The grass colour should come from the world as @Havok40k describes. If it’s not happening then it’s a bug. We’ll get it fixed.

5 Likes

Thanks for the prompt response! Looking forward to the next update then :smiley:

How about other colours? Can we use all of proposed blocks, or, maybe, Dark Glass, Oort, Dark Matter and same others are a valuable resources and prefabs from this blocks will be source of materials which can ruin the economics balance?

I think all of those are available atm. No ores though

1 Like

All blocks will be available for prefabs unless we feel their usage will unbalance the worlds, crafting, progression and/or economy. But then again it’s up to us which prefabs we construct worlds from. If some are too bling we’ll simply not be able to use them without modification.

5 Likes

Do you have any recommendations about that?

Is there anything else I have to do besides of adding a standard decoration node like the one you are showing (with a connected prefab + noise node) to the biome node?

I´m trying to get it to work using one of the ‘standard tree’ nodes but wasn’t able to get them do generate yet.

I was in the same situation as you are now…

So you’ll need to constrain it to a block type that is actually within the biome you have selected

1 Like

Thank you very much!
Completely forgot to change the constrain block type after adding a sand substrate.

I cann’t find DELETECHUNK special block. Is it removed from World Builder?

I am very existed to give prefabbing a go however I don’t seem to have this option available.

I believe World Builder is only an option for certain backers.

Scroll down to the “Become Boundless” section for the different backer options.

I am an adventurer and have the world builder I just dont have the option in game to teleport to a world.

You start a testworld from inside worldbuilder.
Jumping from the game to worldbuilder have been removed.

2 Likes

I will try agean after work. I spent hours messing around with it last night. I must be missing somthing.
By the way your worlds are just amazing!

3 Likes

You need to use “Launch client” button from the Worldbuilder. It will run something like offline Boundless copy with only inner Worldbuilder world.

You can change your virtual location by pressing “Join client” buttons on different nodes.

2 Likes

Here is an important note!

How to change an altitude of floating prefab?

You can do it easy, if you open .json file with your prefab instance and change parameters which highlighted on pictures below:

Be sure you made it twice!

And I ask it again. Where is DELETECHUNK special block?

@lucadeltodecso ?

2 Likes