How do you access the Hive. Data research

The direct portal from Nova Golda to the Hunt Hive, how else???

I do wish one day a visitor counter is added to the portals so we know how often they are being used and can use that info to decide which portals to cut. I need to close a few too I think, people don’t seem to be selling much oort lately :frowning:

4 Likes

I sell oort at my shops, not directly to request baskets. Felt like that would also help small shops or non hunters.

I saw a few posts from people about it, and was like I can try to help.

Might be more beneficial when the next update comes out

Through Coinland, but I fuel that portal.

1 Like

Through sydney, daily :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol its in your mall! Lol

2 Likes

Sometimes I forget :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Especially when I’m in a hurry…it’s like my brain has a glitch or something lol

2 Likes

Mine own portal…

1 Like

As for now my I go to Hunt Hive via Duskmoor centre and Gyosha Mall, because I can find portal lead to it easily at those 2 places

1 Like

TNT --> Fantasy Hub --> Hive

1 Like

I either use PS Biitula or I use the one from Waterfront in Minorengle. Sometimes I stumble upon others but those are my 2 main ones :slight_smile:

1 Like

I use the portal in the Hunter’s Courtyard.

1 Like

Terra hub —> meteor meet —> Alutech —> hunt hive

1 Like

I use my shop portal i have there

1 Like

I don’t access the Hive, the Hive accesses me.

nah, I have portal to hive from Lake, Sochalitin I.

Great way to have peeps talk about your hub though :+1: (it is a lovely hub!)

1 Like

I barely leave my builds so uhhhhh i have never been there? My shop paths are pretty routine for building mats. Illuminaughty mall, sydney (great soil, sand etc options!), river town shops or the aqua embassy shops (no sunkenmall) I get what i need from those. maybe one day in the future I will visit but until then im a build addict.

1 Like

Now this is something that’d actually be very useful! Either a stepping platform to count people walking over it, or adding the status to the portal view itself? Either would be lovely.

4 Likes