How does one warp

We can’t set respawn location (the respawn will be soon near the place you died)

To use the warp you had to press E when the two warp conduit are on top of each other (nothing visual happens to tell you you placed the blocks correctly)
But for the next step i can’t help you as i have no location to choose. I wonder if we can only go from a world to another ?
Not sure how to set a location marker to use it in the warp…

oh dear… how can i delete my beacon remotely?

You can’t but maybe a dev can do it ? not sure…

Anyway you could use the coordinates to find your beacon because it is automatically in your location point. Or try to construct/trade a new beacon.

You need to interact with your warp conduits after you have stacked them. You should then be able to select your beacon location (no matter which planet it is on). Warping will cost you 500 coin though!

When I interact with the warp conduit the menu “warp location” is empty. Should i do something else ?

I’m pretty sure this is a known issue where warping to locations on the same planet doesn’t work :frowning:

Ok thanks a lot ! So I try it correctly :slight_smile:

Well, not issue since they never implemented that option to the game (yet), i think portals will be implemented before that.

You need to upgrade your totem and klick towards the planet you want to warp, after that you get locations to the warpin conduit.

500 coin is a bit bad condition. What if I do not have enough coin anymore and the only way to gain coin is leveling up?
Am I not able to port anymore? I’d prefer some other source to warp, instead of coin… maybe spark.

We will be balancing various numbers in the game including coins but another way to get coins is to sell items you find and craft using the Selling Plinths. However, we will need more players to make this happen.

that’s it. So you want player interaction before one is able to warp?

Using spark doesn’t work because it creates a stuck scenario if you are unable to get to your beacon for some reason. You can always level up eventually by mining with your totem to get the gold to warp (it could take a while) but if you needed spark and didn’t have access to a power core you would never be able to get home.

1 Like

just a matter of time till you get your power core, as well as leveling up.

In higher levels you probably achieve the power core earlier.

You won’t be able to get a power core if you have no beacon that you can get to since you can’t place a crafting table without one. :slight_smile:

true, death end. Worth to change something in the system I think.
Maybe warping should cost like 500 wood or something :stuck_out_tongue:

why does evry one have troubble geting coins. i got more than enought to warp 3times and i just did mining in the cave.

There was a bug before that reset your coins on death. At higher levels, it takes longer to get coins, so those that lost their early coins have trouble getting more later without trading with other players.

I’m actually finding it easier to get coins at higher levels. I get 1500 for every level up of mining now. I’m rich!

I think there is no need for this thread anymore cause there is a older thread on wich it gets explained very good. just type warp conduit in the search bar. its one of the first you find in General section.