How many people will stop by to say hello?

Well bought a house and moved. Just normal stuff I guess plus homeschooling kids

1 Like

Welcome back.

Iā€™m still in the same spot in game come by if you need a hand up. Did you get reclaim the last time you played?

Also, thanks for the reminder. I never collected the prize for that contest!

@DKPuncherello we should meet up :smirk:

4 Likes

Aw we miss you wolf

Nope nothing has happened since you were last here haha

1 Like

I was scrolling through like ā€œIf Obi Wan hasnā€™t been posted yet, 1- thatā€™s insane, 2- Iā€™m posting himā€

2 Likes

You know a little of this and a little of that
lol. Does this mean your back to build more castles?

1 Like

Hello there and a grand welcome back!!!

2 Likes

I think complete would be the word. Iā€™m not sure may try something different this time around

1 Like

Where are you nightstar. Everytime I come back to the game im lost lol. About the only planet I know is serpen

Ha thatā€™s funny Iā€™m just thinking about finally recalling my serp build, but home base is Raxxa, at the old location of Infinity City.

Considering that right now there are a couple of hundred worlds itā€™s a lot easier to get lost. If you take the TNT network to Raxxa thatā€™s my base, though.

Exploring is definitely almost endless now too. By the time you could visit every world there will probably be some new ones. HOST set up a planet with 64 region portals you can grab a level in a few minutes from visiting them.

2 Likes

May have to get you to show me that world will the portals. Never saw you on serpen just spent the most time there all together if that makes sense. But to be honest medication makes my memory foggy

1 Like

Nah lol. I built on serp probably after your last round of playing. Since that factory and hub are closed now you might not see them anyways :stuck_out_tongue:

Itā€™s not like we did a lot but you were one of the first people I met in game, and watching you build was awfully impressive when I barely even knew how the chisels worked. You built an entire prestige tower for Crete in practically the time it took me to wall in 9 plots.

So, I donā€™t forget you :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you made me feel like I know what the heck im doing lol. We will have to meet up in game at some point ill send a message when I start looking for ya

1 Like

Helloooooooooo! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

tenor (1)

2 Likes

hello

2 Likes

LOL Thereā€™s a competition for building castles!? :eyes:

2 Likes

Hello there

1 Like

Regards,