How many sections is your storage divided into?

you should branch out, try other things…just don’t bark at me if you don’t like this suggestion.

3 Likes

2 Likes

That is my favorite storage I have ever seen!

1 Like

Is that mint foliage?

That’s viridian. I like the little bit of blue tint on that one, though looking at mint, I may choose to use both. I had been looking for a good pair, but hadn’t noticed mint before apparently. Thanks!

1 Like

Ye you can find it from Circapous.
Its always good To mix few foliage together

1 Like

I store colours in groups - makes it really easy to find everything based on the name. Got sick of looking up colour numbers :slight_smile:

3 Likes

the color numbers are stupid, why the hell are there so many greens?

Or yellows for that matter …sheesh that doesn’t even include mustard…

and then some of the other colors…have soooo little :frowning:

With all the varying amounts of shades … it is very challenging making anything that is symmetric. I had the hardest time with my concrete shop in DK Mall due to this. If every color had the same amount of shades that would be ideal from a design perspective, but I prefer a lot of colors so it’s a catch 22. I’ll take more colors over symmetry any day.

1 Like

Rose, how can you do this to me???

2 Likes

The storage for mob drops is like this. When the bottom block is full, we add a chest above it, and so on

We also divided the factory into functional sections. This is inspired by @Ayalla 's Farm School. For example, we process gems and craft tool at the manufactor+GEM section, therefore we store all the gems + gem tools here

Same for the metal and other sections

The color storage is like this:

Although for most of the time newly obtained gleam and mob drops are stored in this temporal warehouse waiting to be reclaimed and sorted xD:

2 Likes