How many unique rock colors are there?

I’m trying to setup my storage room and I want to store my rocks, wood etc by color.

So I nerd to know approximately how many storage cubes I need for rocks and wood etc.

Does anyone know, roughly, how many unique colors there are for stone and wood?

I thought about just taking the # of planets and multiplying the # by 3, for rock for example, but I’m sure that some colors are duplicated on more than 1 planet.

So, can anyone give me a rough # ?

If its not possible I understand.

Thanks.

I don’t have the totals (I’m sure someone does), but there’s this:

I have recently done something similar, I will double check when I am back on but I think it was 59 rock and 69 wood.

If you take a wander to ‘all block shop’ through Ultima you will find all the details there, they have signs and stalls with all of that info.

There is a possibility for 256, so new planets can always bring new colours, so I would make room for the max if it was me

1 Like

yup! and people think my new storage building is going to be absurdly big and I’m actually wondering if it’s not too small! :joy:

How do you get to Ultima?

Is it a planet or a shopping mall?

Thanks

How do you get that # ?

There’s only 3 possible colors on each planet and there’s nowhere close to 85 planets.

Ultima is the #1 city in Boundless. It’s the main hub on Finata. It has portals to everywhere, shops, houses, builds, etc.

There’s only 59 unique rock colors at the moment. But as the game grows new planets spawn, sometimes with new colors not in game yet. 256 is how many color possibilities there are total.

1 Like

Never mind, I found it.

Lol.

But where are you coming up with this # ?

Are you just guessing?

Never mind, I got my answer.

This is also a useful color guide by color for boundless (Numbers may be off by 1 or 2) but I use this when I recolor my character or paints.

Edit: this picture is sorted by color

3 Likes

If you open your inventory screen then tab across to outfits at the top of the screen.

Click on ‘plain clothing’ and it will open up.

There should be a number (255) under tint, that is the total possible colours in the game (256 as 0 is counted as well).

2 Likes