How much coin do you have? Poll

That means that 50% of ppl that voted here have plots in hubs?

I only recently got above 2 million. I’ve been playing for 18 months. I invested a bunch of time into farming when it came out and was lucky enough to have inventory of kindling when concrete became big. I also gather a lot of things on exos and sell them, periodically someone comes and cleans me out.
I played the long-game to get here, I mostly just did what I liked to do and it eventually paid off.

5 Likes

Well the game has been released “soon” 2 years and that includes several “exploits” so :slight_smile:

1 Like

I get less than 10k a week in footfall :woman_shrugging:

3 Likes

I average 20-50k on each character mainly footfall from my beacons. I have shops however my wife runs them she might run a higher amount of coin not really sure.

1 Like

Chose the first option.
Imagine the k stands for coin an nothing else. :wink:

3 Likes

Not at all. Most hub owners make little coin after buying oort and paying guild buffs.

Most people I know who also have a lot of coin are either shop owners who buy and sell in the store or like me capitalised on patch changes e.g. buying a lot of materials for marble just before it was released then having a ton of stock to sell at a healthy profit

1 Like

Not everyone. I made my money from normal selling of items :grin:. Actually, i avoid picking my footfall because i consider it an emergency fund in case i lose all my money miraculously.

By miraculously, i mean by some stupid investment :joy:

5 Likes

Same, my first mil was pretty much made selling oort, then I started selling mossaic and forged stuff.

All my footfall goes to my personal guild and stays there.

2 Likes

i tryd do that in beta a day before they invented potions we had only one type off potion(a healing potion)
i noticed after patch they turned into better healing potions so i bought out the universe lolz
crazy times
then i was to lazy to sell them so i gave them out before the first grouphunts
at the moebius plaza :joy: thats when enemys dropped ton off gems
and we all made gem vualts hahahah
dunedragons gemvualt was made off furnaces thats when the dev’s invented meshlimit after he crashed the planet :joy:

4 Likes

Yeah I’m sure a lot of people made millions selling petro and resin at 1k é when they were released lol

i sold a white gleam block for 1milion coins once
but probably cuase i was only one with that gleamblock :smile:

2 Likes

12 Million

1 Like

And how did you manage that? I saw the picture still don’t get how…

2 Likes

Currently I have slightly under 10m, had 11m yesterday but went on a shopping spree, haha!

I used to have almost 20m, then did a 5m giveaway and spend way too much coin on all kinds of things, le sigh…

Nonsense! I do get some coin from ff, use it for my guild buffs and have some left after that too, but most of my coin has been earned thru my shops…

4 Likes

So um how did this happen? Lol

2 Likes

I once had 150K

4 Likes

im more of a trader person.
all my money goes as fast i get it.
atm i have like 5k?

4 Likes

:partying_face:

5 Likes

You can earn a million in about 6 hours of farming galan topaz and metal and coal, then selling to baskets.

5 Likes