How much for Sentinel's Crest?

I’m curious what the market price for these might be, possibly interested in picking up a few but only if the price is sustainable.

Same here. I know you can get them from elemental meteors, but I’ve had bad luck so far

1 Like

I can give you 15 of them for free if you’d like? @Vansten

1 Like

Lol… I gave mine away too… too high maintenance for me. Too much of that in real life… hahah

I guess it depends on the colour and if the crest retains that colour once it wilts. Regular planet colours will soon be cheap, exo planet colours may be sought after depending on the above.

I planted mine, used hi octane on it once, it matured, used high octane again and it’s supposed to be good for a few weeks. I’m happy, I’ll end up putting something else there once it wilts, probably…

1 Like

Yeah… what @Vurtadelic said. I’ve fertilised my matured decorative plants and it’s telling me they have 4 weeks remaining, doesn’t seem like too much work to me. But then I’m not sure if the “fertilized” state will wear off at all at random and I will need to fertilize again to ensure this full 4 weeks, but I get the feeling you only need to fertilize once when they reach maturity as the crop plants only have a chance to lose “fertilized” when they go through each stage change.

3 Likes

I would love it better if before it dies it “could” drop a seed like a small %

@Takritimous I have good luck getting those off meteors :grimacing:

1 Like

It will be interesting to see if that is true. For an exo color once it dies you cannot replace But from a non exo if you can reliably get the color does that make it worth more?