How should I spend my skill point in the game early stage?

This is just a suggestion - But it’s really good

Level 1 ~ 6 : “Power Bonus (8/8)” + “Hammer Mastery (2/5)”.

• It will make your stone / copper hammer just need 2 wave to destroy a rock block on level 1 planet.

Level 7 : “Tool Crafting (1/3)” + “Machine Crafting (1/3)”

• Get copper tools for faster mining

Level 8 : “Weapon Crafting (1/3)” + “Food Crafting (1/3)”

• Get copper weapon and better foods

Level 9 : “Axe Mastery (2/5)”

• Get enough trunk, foliage and fiber leaves now! The more, the better!

Level 10 : “Axe Mastery (0/5)” + “Machine Crafting (0/3)” + “Volume Crafting Epic (1/1)”

• Processing previously collected trunk and fiber leaves
  • Mining , craft more weapon and food

Level 14 : Reset skill tree to: “Power Bonus (8/8)” + “Agility Bonus (8/8)” + “Slingbow Epic (1/1)” + “Kinetic Armour (5/5)”

• Now! Go to level 3 planet and start hunting! You can solo Level 1 ~ 2 meteorite to get component. (Remember to prepare enough slingbows and food)
1 Like

Personally I disagree. Starting off you should go for 5 power, 4 dex, mass craft asap, weapon and tool crafting to make tools. Beyond this it matters what you plan to do.

In the early stage, most of the item just need craft a few. It is spend 5 skill points into mass crafting too early will slow down the progression.
In addition, dex does not make much effective in the early stage, because of copper products action speed is higher enough.

Personally I have yet to find an action speed that I’ve felt is too much. Maybe that will change if I ever get into forging, but for now I will take all I can get :smile:

It depends on what your character is meant to be doing. Even then it’s a matter of personal taste and personal play style. The beauty of Boundless is we have so many choices and can be very diverse in our characters all being successful but in different methods. For ideas try going to the Boundless Skill Calculator

1 Like