How to speed up farming

Here’s a little clip of how fast I can go doing combustion. Other seeds can go a bit faster.let me know if you have any other tips or tricks to get planting our farms quick as possible. This is a positive discussion PLEASE. Also any tips on harvesting would be appreciated. Even add a video or pics if feeling up to it.:yum::grin:

6 Likes

We have been using the exact same process, I don’t think it gets any faster than this.

2 Likes

Solution. Hire slave work

5 Likes

gonna tag @Jiivita here because they have the biggest farm I’ve seen (it’s amazing!)
would think having guildies/friends/paid-help might be the way :man_shrugging:

3 Likes

Lol. Definitely the best answer to date.:grin:

1 Like

Really. I thought @Bones is the biggest farm I have seen . Now I gotta go see this farm

1 Like

Jiivita’s farm is underneath his Whispering Grove build, on Biitula…pretty easy to fall into (as I did by accident a while back :sweat_smile:). Don’t think I’ve seen bones farm…might have to search it out now

2 Likes

Yeap that’s definitely huge.

1 Like

Bones is farm is more spread out and hidden down secret tunnels. Definitely get lost or miss heaps there. Sort of like when I explore your builds. Always miss something

1 Like

This only possible on PC with a keyboard i think,
On PS with a Pad Not doable,

I Work with Doors on PS because to keep the Line .

Try to get a new solution on PS
I ve reclaimed my farms for now and will make them more effektiv then they were .

I Had Farmed and seeded 20 SS in about 75 to 90 min , rows we’re 300 seeds Long , will Triple IT or more to get more Speed continously and dont have to Turn around so often.

2 Likes

No I know why I never get anything done and nothing seems to grow… Every time you plant you’re moving so fast time goes backward. I saw it in a movie once and it was true!

4 Likes

I am on PS4. So I can think it is achievable

1 Like

Huh I been placing crop in 3rd person looking down and Running with a Fast Brew in a straight line

1 Like

Yea I did the same at first. I think everyone has their own way. No wrong way of doing anything on boundless. Just your own ways. That’s why I am curious how others are doing it.

2 Likes

OK but i Don t keep in row perhaps my Pad IS too broken for that

1 Like

Running sideways is the key. I cannot run forwards straight.

2 Likes