How to Survive in a world from Level 4 onwards?

Very good to all, I’m trying to access a world level 4 or more, but I can not survive or see anything in those worlds and I would like to know what kind of objects / armor are used to do it, because I can not get it for more than I look in the recipes, see something to be able to go quiet to those world.

Thank you very much partners!!!

Exploration skills are needed. It says what type it is when you get to the planet.

Indeed, you need explorations skills. There are three of them, and they all have 5 levels. If you want to survive on a level 4 planet, you have to have level 3 for the type of atmosphere at least to be able to stay a longer period (a few hours), with level 4 you can stay there all the time. Higher level planets you need all levels, and even then you can not stay forever. There are also some food recipes which allow your to buff your exploration skills.

1 Like

I think they recently changed the atmosphere protection. From what I understand you need a certain level of protection depending on the planet and it’s either you can stay indefinitely or not at all, no in between now. If I’m wrong I’m sure someone will correct me.

it seems level 3 burn protection works for serp, and level 3… caustic I think? works for the other level 5 world. stayed on serpentis for like 3 hours and didnt seem to need any additional protection or time limit.

This is what the last release notes say regarding atmosphere protection.

These are what level of protection you need for the different planet types, these are also dependant on being the specific type necessary.

Placid 0
Temperate 0
Rugged 0
Inhospitable 1
Turbulent 3
Fierce 5
Savage 7
Brutal 10

1 Like