Hunt-o-matic []++++||=======>huntomatic growing up (GREAT NEWZ)

our researcher from the “aquatopian research and development center”
have invented a machine that auto organizes hunts 24/7
the ultra modern machine been put into early development today at the “aquatopian embassy hub” and the first hunt went perfect
this machine will be fitted with a manual and a mesage board for organized aquahunts

machines can only be placed by aquatopian empire and the name hunt-o-matic is copyrighted :joy:

speculators say that this might be the next new thing and it could pop up everywhere :sunglasses:

the machine in question with a custum aqua colored paintjob
located at the end off the entrance off the embasy hub

the first hunt organized by not people but this epic machine :sunglasses:
)

15 Likes

Will anyone be hunting here at 10 PM CT?

love it :slight_smile: great idea

got here and read manual you can launch hunts your self using a shout comand it relys on the comunity if ya luckie people show up
its in its early days but it got moebs support so i make sure we get this going today i start working on the organized huns :slight_smile:

2 Likes

HUNT-O-MATIC : NEED HUNT PARTY POST MESSAGE WITH TIME TO ACTIVATE SYSTEM

i think EU should have 8-9pm i see most players online at that time so in UTC time it would be 6-7PM (UTC)

SYSTEM testing first weekly and daily hunts
added afk drop off zone
anybody can help with a daily US and AUS timestamp
and should we have more EU dailyz etc please help me out here
:smile:

1 Like

love it :slight_smile:

HUNT-O-MATIC: hunt in 4hours LOCATION: embassy hub aquatopian information center PLANET: Beckon

1 Like

HUNT-O-MATIC HUNT ALERT 20mins to join daily hunt :slight_smile:

so the hunt-o-matic worked and did his job and assembled 12+ people to go on a group hunt butt the group dismantle cause there was lack off a leader stepping up and take the big boss seat this system is new and early concept lessons will be learned and i look into setting up a leader team so we have many leaders designated to lead the hunts i keep info coming and try work out the kinks thanks for coming to the hunt-o-matic and sorry for the disappointment we will work hard to make this system work just have some patience :smile:grtz the aquateamz

3 Likes

we did some slight changes to the system now when it happens that nobody wants to lead we have bitula as default planet so next time you guys all there and nobody leads just all go in group to bitula and look for meteors and shoot them and by doing so improve ya hunt skills :wink: the research team is working hard on getting some fixed leaderhunts ready but in the meantime try it this way “BEST WAY TO HUNT IS TO GO HUNT” :rofl:
next daily hunt is tomorrow same time as today
see you guys there and please this time also hunt i try to be there this time to kick you guys to bitula and if ya dare to come back under an hour i bring out the iron fist
love Moebs and the research team (also Moebs)

4 Likes

you made my day :joy:

HUNT-IN-ONE-HOUR
this time we even gonna try go hunting exciting
when no leader shows up read the manual and go to the default planet we still testing the system and im communicating with potential hunt leaders please keep in consideration that i dont know what im doing but doing my best :rofl:

Just had a blackout here, my iron fist is itching for some action… if the lords of lights decide to bless my pc with electrons before then I’m in!

2 Likes

hope you make i presume you been around a hunt our two :smile:

the hunt was great succes lots off people epic battles
we where showered with meteors tomorrow we will focus on a US hunt with a suprise guest to lead the hunt the hunttime will posted soon

-

4 Likes

TOMORROWS HUNT 11/05
11pm-12am UTC
6-7 pm CDT
legendary beta huntleader leading the hunt
nice learning opportunity
(to know who find aquazine’s first issue in the archive loool)
special thanks to the person that stepped up on todays hunt and leaded us to victory im sorry but your name slipped my mind

2 Likes

gonna be epic and we got a pro to lead cant waitz :smile:

@Scratchnwiff is breakdancing in the first pic! :joy:

3 Likes