Hunting Time and Planet Poll added

Well we love having you on our hunts Cap! See ya on Friday! Honestly I just lead when I get off work two days a week… luckily the Fridays start early over here hehe

Hope you’re healing fast and well.

^c^

1 Like

I am always loving the T6 hunts just because Hopper cores are a requirement for me. That being said I try to catch a T3 when I can to get more oort. So I often try and make a @Turrican2006 hunt because oort be plenty… and same with @georgegroeg Reaper hunts. When I have days off I have tried to get up early enough to join @2FACEWICKED Oortbuster hunts. Generally speaking I’m hunted out at about 3-4 hunts a week if I can get that many in.

Best time for me is 3am CET hehe

1 Like

7 and 8 CET correlates to 1pm and 2pm for me. During the week those hours are usually impossible, weekends they become possible but usually are still pretty busy with other engagements Always nice to see more hunts forming in the other timezones though. Will try to make a couple if I can!

I would like to know why are the hunts so long? Being stuck for the 2 hours doesn’t always work for me.
Is it the game dynamic or a question of worth?
Would it even be possible to do mini quick hunts?

That is how basic my knowledge around hunts are. I have only managed a few T4 hunts and I’m still trying to build up / prepare for a T6.

It seems like a major factor is the different times people are able to play.
Maybe hunt leaders could create a post to say these are the hunts they run. And relevant information, ie time, place, requirements and expectations. Some tips for the new comers or those who still don’t know how it works.
Not the daily hunt notice we see but still miss or everyone have chat making the posts like 200 entires long. Short and effective.
For me, something in this line will help me work around those scheduled times.

1 Like

So you are right diffent time zones.

@2FACEWICKED Starts monday to friday every day 4pm CET
Changing between T4 T5 & T6 hunts. Duration 2 hours.

Then If i am able i ll start between 7 or 8 pm Leading Most T6 hunts duration 2 - 3 hours normaly but can be Up to 4 or even 5 hours buts thats Most weekends.

These are the european time Slots at the moment

Then @georgegroeg IS i belive 1 am our time and then IS another hunt @3 am our time but Not Sure .

But Most important IS you Don t Need to stay the entire hunt If Don t won t to hunt further then you leave by going to sanctum and NOT opening a Portal.

Other important IS even If you Don t have perhaps high Tier bows the Other Option IS to Play AS a healer so Other fighters Don t have to Care about IT and make constant damage .

Hope that helps you a bit.
Greetings Turrican2006

5 Likes