Hunts today

With Combustive, usually we meet at the Hunt hive.

2 Likes

Is there an exo hunt today?

I’d definitely love to host one, but I’ve never hosted any before.

Exo hunts are very appealing to me, as the current project at TNT might reveal. :joy:

I’m always down for a t7 exo hunt, if any leaders are doing those

Today is the Euro Evening Hunt at 20:30 CET/CEST (2:30 pm EST), meeting in the hunt hive.
Invitation will follow on Discord. Destination IDK yet.

I wouldn’t be doing a T7 hunt, but rather one on Abredall for those sweet Silk Magenta Sentinel’s Crest. øwø

Edit:

Kinda same time, we should make it together, not split the hunter-base. Do you see the possibility to join us in the hunt hive ?

Yeah, I think it was @Lesioui that ran the t7 hunt I went on, it was a blast and actually went very smoothly.

1 Like

After falling asleep and waking up nearly 4 hours over my scheduled time, I’ve been informed said planet doesn’t have Sentinel’s Crest either.

oops…

Woo! Thank you for the fun hunt @Lesioui :smiley:
I’ll be sure to bring more fists next time XD

4 Likes

I got 20 oort from that last meteor :open_mouth: what the heck lol

3 Likes

Today is the Euro Evening Hunt at 20:30 CET/CEST (2:30 pm EST), meeting in the Hunt Hive.
Invitation will follow on Discord. Destination probably Qretu T5 Exo (may change).

3 Likes

Hi, can we show up without an invitation? :slight_smile:

1 Like

@SilverSunn yeah you don’t need an invite :slight_smile: long as you know where and when the more the merrier

Nice, will dust off the fists of fury! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Still gonna be on Qretu in a few hours, then? I definitely want some more of Crests before that planet dips out…

Thanks again Combustive, great hunt. And thnx Orrian for getting me to the fight! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ahh sorry I’ve only just seen this!

I was there no worries

1 Like

Yesterday it went great, If we could get such group, I am thinking to go for a bit more of dying to the T7 today :wink:
Decision on the spot.
Same time, Same place, 20:30 CET/CEST (7:30pm for UK; 2:30pm EST), Hunt Hive

Have Volatile 5 protection, suitable bows here

2 Likes