Hydronia

7 Likes

looking good

1 Like

I’ve played over 1000 hours and I still didn’t know you could track feats like you did on that screenshot… Wow…

(Just right-click on a feat on PC, for anyone else just as slow as me :expressionless:)

On-topic, your tower is looking pretty good. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

5 Likes

Meanwhile, this is what the road design is.:no_mouth:

It looks nice so far, i do see that you’re using paper to plan out your builds but i think you could also use this https://ephtracy.github.io/ it can come in handy and probably better then paper but it’s up to you and you might not want to forget the boundless colour palate which can be downloaded and used in this program from this https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/14B2ojK73OJgfbiwKO1V-b7xomWsHdUovml1c4govP3c/edit#gid=2000284400 it’s pretty easy to spot. :blush:

I know it’s been awhile since I’ve been on boundless, bit I’m back here’s some photos of the settlement

My corner of the world :upside_down_face:

7 Likes

Looks amazing!!!

1 Like

Last night Hydronia had reached Town status :smile:
And I also had received this trophy that you get for having 500,000 prestige on one beacon, I was remodeling the tower to have marble instead of cold berry refined sed to help bring the gleam out a bit more

7 Likes

I moved the portals out of the tower to ground level near some available plots, though we are still working on the road ATM. You can access Hydronia through ILLN Mall or ILLN city, the portal in the mall is in shop 22 (Hydronia Quick stop) and the other in the main ILLN portal area in the center of the town

1 Like

Hows the town going?

2 Likes

Well we can start taking some people in, but I wouldn’t suggest it ATM as I am still laying roads and don’t have many portals for transportation yet, and I just finished laying road to the west but hit the edge for the west side as there is another settlement there and I don’t want to invade too much as I’m all ready kinda close but we will start expanding north next with the roads :smile: thx for asking

1 Like

O.O love how colorful your build is so far (^-^)

2 Likes

Oh thx, After the roads are expanded enough I was gonna build a cathedral/Parthenon build with this manner of gleam :rainbow:

1 Like

getting ready to put in a main Street/Cannal for shops :grinning:

2 Likes

It’s really beautiful! I love what you’ve done with your roads! :heartpulse:

1 Like

A lil sneak peak at current project :smiling_face:

:eyes:

2 Likes

Looking good!

1 Like

Ok so I’m horrible at working discord lol but I have a link for Hydronia if you guys want any news. Why would I make a discord? You’ll find out soon :smile: thx for your patience and attention.