I am in love with this game! If you feel the same SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

Yeaaahh. Whatever

1 Like

Dang. Lighten up people lol

When there is too much Yang, sometimes a little Yin is needed to achieve a peaceful balance.

15 Likes

I think that’s why @morey523 and I get along so well! oh and then theres also @LunaLynn lol She likes Pink!

2 Likes

Yeah you talk to everyone and I want everyone to leave me alone it works good in the dome :rofl::rofl::rofl:

4 Likes

FOILAGE! FOIOAGE EVERYWHERE! That’s what you get from me!

2 Likes

What can i say i am a social butterfly!

Its spelled Foliage :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

And I’m the old man in the dome saying get off my lawn you damn whippersnappers!!! :joy::joy:

11 Likes

IDC how its spelled, you will have to dig your way to everything.

3 Likes

This is one of the reasons, why i love this game. Family! lmao

4 Likes

Aww we family!!! Ok I’m burning the dome down and moving out!!!:rofl::joy::rofl::joy:

6 Likes

I’ll provide the lava

3 Likes

Wwooooo!!! Lava time @Ratchel

1 Like

The dome the dome the dome is on fire we don’t need no water let the ————— burn!!!

4 Likes

I’m so happy to see all the love that people are giving! Now to explain something, one of the reason for this post is I felt it was needed because I wanted everyone to see that alot of people agree on something…this is one of the best game they have ever played! To me it is a big part of my life, keeps me sane alot of the time. A way for me to vent the stress from the day. Another reason, is to show the developers how much people love this game and how much we appreciate what they do. Yes we may complain from time to time, I am guilty of this. I wanted them to really feel our love and appreciation. This is to all of you @james @SamF @vdragon @lucadeltodecso if I have forgot any of you I apologise but know there is alot of love for your work.

I hope no one is against me saying this, thank you developers from the deepest hearts of the community.

16 Likes

Can I have some of you lot have been smoking??? :smiley:

5 Likes

Ummmm I never said I was in agreement :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

It’s the resin! From the exos remember!

1 Like

You agree!!!

like number 50

2 Likes