I am in love with this game! If you feel the same SMASH THAT LIKE BUTTON!

You? A social what? :roll_eyes:

Youre a trouble maker. Thats what you are :joy:

1 Like

Trouble maker me…No…NO PROOF!

2 Likes

Bobbboooo! I can finally see my house from the sanctum lol LOVE it

2 Likes

Soon to be my house! For Sale sign up yet? Bidding war?

Finally! Someone else who knows the truth! Now you can’t hide it anymore!

1 Like

100 likes? Time to unlike so it goes back to 99 :smirk:

3 Likes

It’s also the GENERAL CHAT! Lol like wth. He Would only have a legitimate complaint if it was misleading and in a spot like support.

1 Like

already smashed that button but wonna smash it again. and it’s not just the glass of wine talking.
after a hard days work and not much else going on, it really does feel like coming home when logging in.
:+1:
message brought to you by a new zealand sauvignon

6 Likes

Yep!! :smiley: I actually feel myself get a little antsy with anticipation when the loading screen is on when I first fire it up after coming home from work - I know once I get playing a bit, the stress and troubles of the day will quickly melt away. I do seem to get actually a bit lost in the worlds of the games I love - my surroundings in the real world seem to sort of fade away a bit along with my worries.

Here, have another round on me! - :wine_glass:

4 Likes

Thats sleep deprivation :smiley:

2 Likes

That… probably does play into it. :flushed:

Weird thing is, my insomnia recently sort of reversed itself, now I’ve got this grogginess making me sleep more. I hope my insomnia comes back this weekend though… Borderlands 3 on Friday, but I’m not about to sacrifice any Boundless time! :wink:

1 Like

Right! A game I have been waiting for to fully release finally did. Green Hell! Survivalist and Crafting game.

2 Likes

hello guys,

i am played a lot of game but i love this game and now i am addicted to this game

thanks and regards 9apps
cartoon hd

13 Likes

Welcome! :smiley: Always good to see more in the Love Thread! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Yeah, I’ve mentioned to a couple people here just recently - my own addiction is actually GROWING! I’m playing even more than before, like often for an hour in the morning before work, making more time for it.

3 Likes

This little nugget flew under the radar…Boundless is listed first…pretty cool :blush:

9 Likes

Haha did you decipher the pattern/order? Still, pretty sweet!

Very nice, definitely sharing that one, thanks! :+1:

I love the Love thread! :smile::heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Necroing because I want something to smile about in forums today.

3 Likes

Here is something nice for the love thread - a sale! :smiley: Who doesn’t love a sale? :wink:

Will have to give this thread more love with Lovestruck too!! :kissing_heart:

1 Like

when is the game NOT half price on Steam I wonder? :joy:

3 Likes