I am looking to move

Hello friends, as the title says, I am looking to move and give all my prestige to a big city, it is preferable only European area, since I do not usually have good connection, I hope proposals, greetings

3 Likes

I dont know the reason for moving, but you are welcome to xa frant we are a friendly small group and we are online daily you could check it out and see if u like the planet and atmosphere in general it’s a T3
Good luck finding that new spot buddy!

3 Likes

The reason for meing is that I am looking for a place with active people, simply that, until now without luck, from one world to another, from one city to another, but I want to settle in a link with active people, that encourages me to continue playing, since little by little I’m losing interest

3 Likes

Illuminaughty, Iconicsberg/Axon and Nova Golda are active communities, there’s a bunch more out there but I wont list every single one =P
@ginabean, @Orrian, @krasniy, @AeneaGames.

4 Likes

River Town is the most active settlement of EU region located on Arie T1. People on other planets are shatterd around.

4 Likes

I second that with River Towns. Always at least one or two people online when I visit. Usually a lot more!

3 Likes

Yeah probably rtg if you want Eu servers. Or nova Golda. Lotus Kingdom is pretty active too on Eresho

3 Likes

Yeah Rivertowns, forgot all about that lol… sorry Darth =P
@Damagekai

4 Likes

Shame on you, your starting spot!

2 Likes

great old friend, I am flattered to know that you have me in mind, but I will not return to my beginnings

2 Likes

He’s a good friend, but I got tired of arie, too many trolls

2 Likes

I’ve lived on Arie forever, only moved spots once not long after starting and I’ve never met a single troll.
Sorry to hear you have :frowning:

2 Likes

I have had bad luck, so we decided to leave Arie and return I do not feel like it, I try to do something new and donate my prestige, but, in the end I will stop playing, since neither private worlds, nor titans nor any new expectations, everything is Repeat continuously, at least with active people or new people, may encourage me more

4 Likes

I see I see, sad to hear. I hope you find your enthusiasm again!
I cannot help as I live a reclusive life in the woods as you know :laughing: though I have a new occupant now! :smiley:

Good luck! I would suggest Nova Golda, very active place on Trung. And Aenea is awesome!

3 Likes

lose, although she did not believe it, someone convinced me that he is a good person, even so, I will continue waiting for private world

1 Like

Sorry to hear. We are hoping for titans in January, there’s been a bunch of new dev art about it lately.

2 Likes

I know, although she wouldn’t believe it, someone convinced me that Aenea is a good person, even so, I will keep waiting for private worlds, sorry for the translation

2 Likes

We are?! :exploding_head: I missed this!
Don’t you be getting my hopes up DK :laughing:

2 Likes

I look forward to this great news, I get tired of building and selling, I am looking for another alternative, which keeps me active in the game

2 Likes

:flushed:
Before you raise everyone’s hopes too much… Concept Art ≠ Releasable Content

7 Likes