I built a dodge bombs arena!

NOW INTRODUCING…

The Sunbomb arena!

My old arena was on Alder. I took some concepts from it and refined it to make THIS arena!

This one’s on Beckon.

It’s designed for 2-4 player FFA matches. It’ll also occasionally hold a BYOB match

There’s also a more refined Deathwatch (watching player eliminations in real time!)

If you’re lucky or are aiming for it, You can fall onto a Saving platform. If you fall on or touch one of these (warp conduit blocks) , you’re allowed to go back into the match (but you can only stay on it for 10 seconds).

Accessible via the Zebra Empire portal at TNT and TNT Beckon.

5 Likes

So excited to check this out. I miss DB tournaments.

I do too. Remember that time during the pandemic where there was a tournament like every week? I miss that time, so im doing tournaments again here.

1 Like

Do you have some pics of the new arena? I like the name :sunny:

thanks, the name is mostly beause of the color of glass I used to build it and the windows around it. The arena is kinda small being 3x3 plots. I reccomend unforged Titanium bombs for it.
The only acess rn is through Zebra Town. Zebra Town is accessible via Partner’s Parlor on Beckon, as well as TNT Beckon (the unamed portal) and one of the top level portals at the TNT megahub(near the guild hall).

1 Like

Count me in! I’ll donate or participate. Or both :+1: