I got wood

Hey guys and gals questions for everyone and a poll and I like polls. But I want to expand my store to blocks but there is a huge variety of blocks out there… Crazy really I need to focus on something in particular. So I was wondering what do you think you would prefer?

• Raw trunks.
  • Crafted wood blocks.

0 voters

As a dude who has spend like 1mil on wood stuff
I would always pick trunk.
Its cause i use trunks to build (support beams etc)
I think trunk is better option cause
You leave the possibility open for customer to choose what he wants still even tough you dont sell lumber.
Also lumber is pretty low value thing compared to trunk.

I would recommend tough doing a display of 1 lumber next to stand or so that people know what they are buying

1 Like

Always good to have some Trunk in the junk.
Plus it rhymes better with things than Wood.

Jokes aside, trunks definitely offer more versatility for the buyer, though you could always offer both.

2 Likes

How about “You’re giving me wood”
So many possibilities for wood related names

4 Likes

“Pecker’s Paradise”

3 Likes

Good Wood is a bad rhyme huh?

Wood under the hood…

3 Likes

I would if I could…

2 Likes

Give your customers more options = Trunks. You can make wood from trunks, but you can’t make trunks from wood (you’d sink - terrible joke) so if you sell trunks you’re actually selling both

2 Likes

But you can have wood in your trunks. :smirk:

5 Likes

I’ve got good wood in my trunk…

But I dont use wood…

3 Likes

I prefer trunk so I can decide how I want to use them. Most of the time same with Rock. Especially now that we can break it down into other things.

2 Likes

thank you peeps, yall gave me deep insight on all things wood related. ill definitely go with trunks!!! ty.