I have declared the following mountain illegal: Borld 233N 1222E

It has displeased the Exo gods. Come help me remove it in their honor so we may have many more t7’s.
I’ll be here all day. Feel free to warp to me; tokens will be at Exo Shuttle Tana / DK Mall in front of the TNT Tana portal

6 Likes

If I start getting lag I guess I’ll know why now

2 Likes

DK can make anything laggy even when not playing…

Don’t be a grinch, there’s enough for everyone :wink:

5 Likes

I’m cool with everyone getting Umbris. But trying to get a group together to do something that will cause lag is a different story. That’s basically griefing everyone that’s not in the mining party

I’m pretty sure it won’t be more than 5-10 people at any given time. If it gets bad I’ll cancel it.

1 Like

If players can lag out the server by mining, something is wrong with the optimization.

5 Likes

Lag yes!

Umbris probably not :joy:

1 Like

Yeah usually gleam farming is what destroys the nearby zones lol

Well if say 20 people mined out the same area I would expect lag to hit the server. That’s not a normal application. And it already happens when we get gleam mountains. Every thing gets laggy. And those people are keeping all the gleam so very minimal amount of floating items.

Maybe regen bomb optimization is bad then, I’ve never seen lag while mining, but the max number of ppl around was maybe 10 in the same mountain, probably more on the whole planet tho. But the point stands, it could be optimized more so it doesn’t cause lag, like the item drops were.

2 Likes

I haven’t seen lag while mining in a long time. But usually there only 10-15 people on the planet at most and none of us are near each other. Putting them all on top of each other mining in the same area may change that tho.

I’d love to start assisting or even just traveling to Exo’s, have not been yet.

1 Like

Sure :blush: what level are you? I can come pick you up

1 Like

Unfortunately I am currently at work on a break in the real world (wish this wasn’t the case lol) but I’ll be on closer to 4pm mountain time. I’m just trying to put myself out there more and get to know some of you all, to hopefully join up soon! My character is currently around level 140 (started him new years…), 5 maxed out sheets, solid miner and a hunter/traveller to get me there. Need anything specific aside from high end hammers and full atmosphere protections?

3 Likes

So what you are saying is - Don’t do anything together because it might cause lag. And now lag is a form of griefing. So, everyone should just solo at slow speeds.

4 Likes

Mega strength brews but you should be all set :blush: happy to Shuttle you when you’re on

I think it’s just the regen farming that’s a problem and needs to be optimized. I’m pretty sure it’s on the list of things they’ll be fixing the next few months for what it’s worth. I don’t think mining will be an issue.

Also for those who don’t know fire he’s not telling people not to be boundless, just expressing his concern. That’s ok. I think he’s wrong though. Only one way to find out! And like I said if it lags the server I’ll cancel.

2 Likes

Strength brews? Alright will purchase a bunch of those when I log on. Been just using max speed brew combined with persisting pies while mining as I have miner maxed for damage/strength and energy and all that fun stuff. But these exos’s require more strength do they?

1 Like

In order to 1 shot, yes.

1 Like

Well I don’t want wasted shots! So buff me up haha, strength brews I shall find you, and consume you.

3 Likes