I have declared the following mountain illegal: Borld 233N 1222E

Exactly. Seriously lacking in that department. Feels like I’m playing a free game. And ya know what, free games are becoming pretty darn good now In days. Lol

1 Like

Yes. Submit to the lag. The lag is king. The lag knows all. Don’t be scared. You will forever worship the lag.

1 Like

There’s 4 people here and no lag yet.

Three stacks of umbris and other goodies from 11.5 hammers so far today; yesterday I got the same loot from 18 hammers!

In hypnotizing voice. “ you will donate a stack of Umbris to Savior, you will… oh darn coffee is done. Brb. :joy:

1 Like

One team doing stationary regen can cause enough lag to make you unable to open a nearby portal or warp into the area. And this technique is super common with gleam farming.

@DKPuncherello one grapple!! Good god man! You live on the edge. :joy:

i dont know what could possibly be causing all the lag spikes…
like maybe when players spam multiple bombs a second and it causes chunk updates…
which was the same cause of lag in minecraft…

Players on PS4 are more effected the PC players and i have had players in my guild that were unable to connect until people stopped regen bomb spamming…

1 Like

You set up a stand with warp tokens? Save people (me) running

Edit: sigh I just read the post

That was actually the first time i experienced this.

ooooh those piles of shadow red gleam!

Haha usually I have 2 or 3 but someone needed a light source

1 Like

what kind of levels are you getting?

Dunno, maybe 10 yesterday 10 today?

Running low on hammers though. I need some sapphire t6 speed hammers (t7 with brew)

Dub t had tons yesterday

OMG! You are so fast!! Can you share your skill page and secrets??

Hehe

@Dubbanz For t7 I like sapphire speed hammers since I am using mega strength brew. For t6 I use speed brew with t6 diamond hammers since those are easier to get.

Here are my skill pages:

@Trickyy90

1 Like

Oo I’ll be online after work! :smiley:

:hammer:

Are you going again tonight, I could use a trip for some goodies

Yup I’ll be going again :blush: gotta remove that mountain :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Haha I mainly want to build up my goo stock, wouldn’t mind some gleam as well lol