I have never done this

So… I don’t think I have ever made a thread about our Guild, Glitch World.

So… While I sit at work waiting for some feedback on something, I figured I would take the time to advertise, and share about our small guild.

Hi. I am Nonie. I am the Owner of the Guild Glitch World. Many of us are 4+ year players at least in guilds founding.

We started after the Guild TacoLand fell apart on Gellis, We hunted for a new land to build on, and ended up finding Refgar to start our humble beginnings.

Now, Why the name “Glitch World”?
Two things.
Glitch is the name of the Twitch Logo-- many of us were streamers, or Twitch Mods. So instead of being direct and saying “Twitch World” – we decided to be a bit more obscure. We wanted people to know without self-advertising. And everyone we brought in, were all streamers as well, big and small. Some stayed, some left. But I ended up putting out a few hundred dollars in game invites this way. Not buying 3$ keys on shady sites. :slight_smile:

The ‘World’ comes from each one of our Districts are themed.

Our origional themes were this:
Asian - Red
Wild West - Orange
Green - Futuristic
Silver - Modern/Contemporary
Blue - Magic

We found-- people don’t enjoy building themes, so we modified the reason we continue to call ourselves “Glitch World” – it’s because we have a worldwide presence. We have members from all over the world.

So-- I give to you, Glitch World!

Now-- We have since left Refgar, and working on our new Soverign planet called Kabi. It’s a Tier 1 Planet with resource hubs, and currently pulling ourselves together on Kabi rebuilding things, sorting our storages. It’s a brand new planet with 58+ weeks of time to keep it alive.

We have several alliance guilds who we would help, and support if they ever needed it, and they us. We are a low-drama sort, and have split up the Guilds “Ownership” across District Leaders.

Blue District Leader - Futuristic - Inky
Silver District Leader - Modern/Gothic - Nonie
Red District Leader - Downtown/City - Alfy/Dorknight
Green District Leader - Green/Natural - TheScarletCryptid
Purple/Central District [Where we have our marketplace] - Market/Downtown - JTWrecker

We own planets:
Aqua - T1- Gathering/resource Planet [Small planet]
Korella - T3 - Gathering/resource Planet [Small planet]
Kabi - T1 - Guild Home Planet [Largest Planet]
Skyrim -T5 [Bitter Bean Gathering] [Small planet]
Perseus II - T3 [Hunting Planet] [Medium Planet]

We have an active community with an average of 6-12 people active on the planet most of the time. Pending hours.

Our discord is also active most evenings US East time. From 6PM - 2AM EST

We are running buffs currently:
Level 3 - Grapple + Run
Level 3 - Building Safety
Level 3 - Spark and Wear

We are building up a Hunting guild as well called GHUNTERZ – And for this, we plan to start running Guild Hunting Buffs as well. If anyone has run a guild on this game, you know it takes a lot of time to do it alone. So the more the merrier!

We would love to welcome friends seeking an active Guild who are ready for a long-lasting Guild, with a decent reputation with other guilds, and no plans to leave anytime soon.

We have seen the rise and fall of MANY guilds, with Ultima, being one of the few who have stood longer than we have and still stand.

Feel free to reach out if you have any questions, or would like to join us! The guild book is available on Kabi, and through the TNT Refgar portal [For now]

14 Likes

thanks for mention sov planet, ill be exploring them, wandering across Aqua few rtimes, i love the landscapes, ill make full Aqua exploring report at my diary :smiley: i think i mention perseus at my diary earlier, ill take a look again :smiley: added Korella and Skyrim to my TODO list. i think i mention Kabi at my diary showing Sov Wall planets and showing Resource Hub portals, if i remember corectly i was asking about gleam portal :smiley: be sure Kabi will get own Diary entry :smiley:

see? i made preparation

1 Like