I have one single unsprayable topaz seam - RESOLVED

Nope. Tis umbris lol. On a train and failed at resource type. Got a lot of topaz and sapphire too. Although, theres potential for others in those weird lattice world caves that are open from top to lava

1 Like

I’ll definitely be on the lookout then :blush: next world should be umbris right? Or is it random.

3 Likes

Whaaat so it IS glacier?

Lol my apologies to all for the false alarm haha.

Wonder why the devs didn’t reply telling me so?

2 Likes

I do believe I have some to spare. I don’t have much use for blue things

At least the embarrassment of not noticing this (or even knowing that you could find gems etc in glacier) is lessened by looking into Major’s gorgeous blue eyes :blush: hehe

4 Likes

lol :heartpulse:

It’s ok…I got all excited over discovering 3 colors of goo on the same exo…only to find out derppppp they all have that XD

3 Likes

Seriously though, are you wearing rift contact lenses? :wink:

No lol some days & with certain lighting my eyes look gray, some days almost green. It just depends. My eyes are blue (blue jean blue is what I call em lol) and I have 20/20…never worn contacts. I edited the contrast on the avatar pic so the color is off.

2 Likes

Haha mine are the same (color changing). Boo!!

2 Likes

Nevermind…image loaded :blush:

My eyes are all the various colors of spinebacks - blue, light blue, dark blue, green, greenish blue, bluish green, light green, dark green.

2 Likes

#blessed! #nomakeupselfie

smeagle

6 Likes

My precioussssss lol :stuck_out_tongue:

3 Likes

Sorry about that. I did take a screenshot, but forgot to post it on here. But I can confirm that it would have shown the same information in the screenshot posted by @majorvex.

2 Likes